Some informations , please ...

Old Aug 24th 2010, 12:04 am
Just Joined

lum010 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Some informations , please ...

Sorry for my English , its not good but I will try to explain my problem.
I'm from Serbia, and I am planing to come on New Zealand with my wife on visitor visa. I have uncle in wellington and for the start we will be at his place, so we don't need to pay for the house and food. Me and my wife dont have a qualifications for Skilled Migrant Category because im finished a faculty of law and my wife finished a faculty of industrial management here in Serbia. I am also photographer.
Anyway, we planing to come as a visitors and try to find job on New Zealand. I will try to find there any job, but if I can find to be a photographer is there any chance to get a work visa for me and my wife.
I also consider to finish some trades on openpolytechnic or weltec institut but I dont know is this ok because it cost too much, but if I dont get work visa maybe this is only chance. If someone know what is the best way to try for me and my wife , I will be very grateful.
Old Sep 3rd 2010, 2:33 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Some informations , please ...

Originally Posted by lum010
Me and my wife dont have a qualifications for Skilled Migrant Category because im finished a faculty of law and my wife finished a faculty of industrial management here in Serbia.
Do you mean that you have degrees from a university ?

Anyway, we planing to come as a visitors and try to find job on New Zealand. I will try to find there any job, but if I can find to be a photographer is there any chance to get a work visa for me and my wife.
If the occupation isn't on the shortage lists, then anyone offering you a job as a photographer has to prove there is no New Zealander that could do that job .