So....

Old Aug 16th 2010, 7:54 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute
Default So....

You guys had it quiet with me & my problems over the past 15months....

Now that i've accepted a new job, same company but different owners so now need to apply for a new visa...

My initial anxiety was the Medicals (for those of you who do not remember my story, I had a few medical issues!!) but just read that if you've submitted medicals in the past 24months (and it was accepted finally) there is no need to do it all over again!! What a relief!

So i downloaded the INZ1015 form & it changed!! You now have to say which policy you applying under... That's only page1 but am stuck!!!
Old Aug 16th 2010, 9:19 am
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So....

Originally Posted by Matewx
...a new job, same company but different owners
Nope, I can´t get my head round that bit, if the company is the same then your employer hasn´t changed, public listed companies will have owners change every day...
Old Aug 16th 2010, 9:49 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Poops. A new work permit .

For all other workers, if your employer is named on your Work Permit, then you need to inform us that you’ve changed employer. You will need to apply for another Work Permit and must apply for a new permit when you have a job offer. You should not start work in your new job until you have a new Work Permit.

If you gained your permit because you secured a job with an accredited New Zealand employer, you’ll only be able to remain in New Zealand if you’re working for another accredited employer. Even if you find work with another accredited employer, we’ll still need to approve the arrangement.
Can you not go for an NZIS 1020 variance of conditions ?

Originally Posted by NZIS
If you hold a work permit you may apply for a variation of conditions to allow you to change your employer and/or your
place of employment,
Old Aug 16th 2010, 9:54 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

We thought I could.... But my job is changing too...

I will call NZIS tomorrow, once it's all official at work!

Then I looked at getting the Police Certificates etc... Another pooo... £70, it'll take forever AND I dont have anyone to sign my pictures AND I dont have bills or proof of addy....

Yip! Am back in visa applications!!!
Old Aug 16th 2010, 10:01 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Matewx
AND I dont have anyone to sign my pictures
Justice of the Peace. It's free.

AND I dont have bills or proof of addy
Umm Pourquoi?