Old Sep 15th 2014, 8:28 am
Just Joined

sidhu0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default SMC ...timeline so far

HI guys...
i applied residency application in march
case officer assigned in april
question to employer same day . reply back on may 2nd
got interview on 14th may .. around 5mins just normal question regarding starting date of job ..
12th june more question to employer . reply back a week after ..
after a month in second week july CO left INZ.. GOT A new CO a week after..
ask material evidences of anzsco task..
send by end of of july ..
nothing heard in august ..
on 1st sep medical refered to MA
medical cleared on 3rd sep ...
no news till now ...
any suggestions regarding timeframe for decision guys .. thanks in advance ....
Old Sep 16th 2014, 9:40 am
Nz

moving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SMC ...timeline so far

Do you have a case officer to email? I'd assume everything is in order but needed to refer medicals so if they have passed you should hear v soon.
Old Sep 16th 2014, 10:25 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

you would need to check the Immigration site for the timelines on the branch you submitted your application to for a guide to how long the whole process would take. You would need to add on any time that delays have been caused because of things like your medical being referred, questions for employer etc etc. If you still haven't heard after the guide time and extra days I would give it another week then email the CO for an update. usually when the CO has come to a conclusion on your application it goes off for a secondary check before formal confirmation is made which in our case took a further 2 weeks, this was added on to the first time line guide.
Old Sep 16th 2014, 10:57 pm
Just Joined

Hi . Thanks for replying .

MOVINGTONZ2013
I also cant understand after we send all information , there was silent for a month and after a month if they did anything that was medical referredd which has been successful .

Hi Mrs Fychan

You right dear
Maybe I will wait for one more week then ask my advisor to give my CO a email regarding status.

Even i call last week to contact centre .They said at the moment good news for you is that your medical has been accepted .

THANKS.

Last edited by BEVS; Sep 17th 2014 at 12:29 am. Reason: Could you please refrain from using text speak. Thanks.
Old Sep 16th 2014, 11:00 pm
Nz

moving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure your going down a route that gives you residency before entering. We are on 2yr visa thT leads to residency so took 5 days to approve although ridiculous amount of paperwork.
Old Sep 17th 2014, 12:14 am
Just Joined

Thanks for your reply moving2nz2013 .

I am already here in NZ on an essential skills work visa .

Last edited by BEVS; Sep 17th 2014 at 12:27 am. Reason: sort that bit of text speak as it makes the post hard to read.