SMC & NZQA

Old Sep 17th 2007, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light
Question SMC & NZQA

Hello - please can anyone pass on their wisdom.

We have submitted an EoI under the SMC. We now have a job offer taking us to 185 points so we should be picked from the pool.

However my qualification and experience (80 points) have only been pre-assessed by NZQA, not had the full assessment. I understand that if I do not claim these 80 points, we will have 105 points and a job offer, which means we have a very high chance of being selected from the pool anyway. Should I take this chance or go through the full NZQA process just to make sure?

Thanks for any help.
Alison
Old Sep 17th 2007, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: SMC & NZQA

Alright so that one is a bit hard

I know it's been asked before, but has anyone got the e-mail address for NZIS in London so I can ask them?

Thanks
Alison
Old Sep 17th 2007, 9:59 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littleal View Post
Alright so that one is a bit hard

I know it's been asked before, but has anyone got the e-mail address for NZIS in London so I can ask them?

Thanks
Alison
Go to their homepage hun and on the top left hand side there is a link to ask questions

Sorry can't help
Old Sep 18th 2007, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks you two. I never thought of pressing that button.