British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   SMC Application and Pregnancy (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/smc-application-pregnancy-826700/)

FriendForEver Feb 25th 2014 9:12 am

SMC Application and Pregnancy

Hi All,

Can anyone put some light on this situtation as our SMC Application with job offer is in progress. Medicals submitted in October 2013. Now She is pregnant of 8 weeks.

Should we inform immigration NZ or wait until any result on our application or delivery of baby ?

Thanks in advance.

MrsFychan Feb 25th 2014 4:22 pm

Re: SMC Application and Pregnancy

Congrats

any change of circumstance needs to be conveyed to the CO.

lilie Mar 10th 2014 12:54 am

Originally Posted by FriendForEver (Post 11147134)
Hi All,

Can anyone put some light on this situtation as our SMC Application with job offer is in progress. Medicals submitted in October 2013. Now She is pregnant of 8 weeks.

Should we inform immigration NZ or wait until any result on our application or delivery of baby ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

Congrats for your baby!
Can I ask you where did you lodge your application?
MrsFrychan says wisely you should inform your CO, but maybe like me you don't have yet a CO

FriendForEver Mar 10th 2014 5:03 am

Thanks Mrs. F and Lilie,

I have been assigned CO as my application is with job offer but now I am waiting as my application is went for NSC.

It is with London branch.

MrsFychan Mar 10th 2014 5:34 am

Originally Posted by FriendForEver (Post 11165904)
I have been assigned CO as my application is with job offer but now I am waiting as my application is went for NSC.

?,

FriendForEver Mar 10th 2014 6:41 am

NSC is National Security Check and Case Officer said they can not give any time frame that how long it will take to finish.

lilie Mar 17th 2014 1:24 am

Any new news since then?

FriendForEver Mar 17th 2014 7:37 am

:( Nope

BEVS Mar 17th 2014 9:31 pm

Originally Posted by FriendForEver (Post 11176279)
:( Nope

Rats! :(

Is it the country of origin being a slowcoach?

lilie Mar 17th 2014 10:08 pm

Originally Posted by BEVS (Post 11177442)
Rats! :(

Is it the country of origin being a slowcoach?

sorry i don't know, I have apply from NZ and it is pretty slow too, I don't have a CO yet and I lodge everything early November..
So, see your application has a CO at least. If you have a job offer, I would explain my CO that you don't want to loose the job because of it