Skycouch

Old Jan 31st 2010, 7:47 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Skycouch

Roll on modern initiatives......London to Aukland via LA at the end of 2010 the new "Skycouch" aimed at people prepared to pay premium rates. Sounds good to me (1 way only!)
Old Jan 31st 2010, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Skycouch

Originally Posted by Stormer999
Roll on modern initiatives......London to Aukland via LA at the end of 2010 the new "Skycouch" aimed at people prepared to pay premium rates. Sounds good to me (1 way only!)
I wouldn't mind it to myself but I'm not sure I want OH snoring in my ear all the way!!!
Old Jan 31st 2010, 7:57 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm
I wouldn't mind it to myself but I'm not sure I want OH snoring in my ear all the way!!!
Obviously married.........
Old Jan 31st 2010, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stormer999
Obviously married.........
Good god no! The man's not rich enough to warrent that!!
Old Jan 31st 2010, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

concretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by j19fmm
hi yes they are good but you have to buy the end seat , so that's extra cost
and if you look at picture you can,t stretch out fully without your legs going over the end
Old Jan 31st 2010, 8:46 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

You buy 2 seats & pay half price for the third. . I think the picture may be a little misleading as when one gets lucky enough to bag 3 seats in a row for a kip you do have to sorta scrunch up with your knees bent up. You can't stretch out unless you get 4 seats.
Our UK visitor who just spent 3 weeks with us was very interested in this . He is cabin crew with an airline. When he saw the actual layout and the charging for it, he went off the idea . Mind you , he is taller than us . We might find it reasonably comfy as we are both quite short.

Link to article

Last edited by BEVS; Jan 31st 2010 at 8:53 pm.