Skilled working visa

Old Apr 30th 2018, 11:44 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Skilled working visa

It's flaky. yo want something better than that to move your family across the world with all the expense involved in that.

No idea if Andygall is still looking in given that perhaps what he read wasn't too encouraging on that particular job/visa front.

If you are looking in Andygall.

Contact Hays re. new job prospects. If they can spring you a job offer & contract, then a variation of conditions for the visa is on the cards. This is an NZIS accredited employer.
Old May 1st 2018, 8:56 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Andygall
Hi

Thanks for the reply

My situation is I have my skilled working so i can still enter the country , only problem is I don’t have a guaranteed job now because work is slack . My visa is in the new companies name , how do I go about getting a new job on my skilled working visa , is it possible ?? Or once does my visa have an expiry date ( do I have to enter nz in certain time frame ) as the company claim work will pick back up in a few months
Just to clarify, the job offer that was sent to Immigration was approved and had a start date??, my understanding is you have to provide confirmation that you are working for the company after being in the job for 3months. If this is not done then I would assume they would contact you and possibly the Company to find out why, this is where you may well come unstuck if the Company tells them to job was not forthcoming and you were made aware. This would mean that you entered NZ on an invalid visa which would lead to all sorts of problems.

Please please do not book flights or enter NZ until you have spoken to Immigration and confirmed the requirements for you to do so legally.
Old May 1st 2018, 4:31 pm
Just Joined

Andygall is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

Thanks for the reply

I have now been offered another job in Auckland so that’s now thrown a spanner in the works .. I’m just going to give it a few weeks see how things change and take it from there .. thanks again 👍🏼👍🏼 You’ve really helped