Skilled Migrant Visa - Declined

Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

gozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nice
Default Re: Skilled Migrant Visa - Declined

Thanks for all the advice. I have started the diet and increased my walking/exercise. Would hate it to be the reason we didn't get in. Hopefully got 6months to shift the fat!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:42 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

All the very best of luck to you.
i'll send you some karma if I haven't already.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishnomad
The problem with a online BMI calulcator it doesnt take into account mussle mass, a mussle ways more than fat. For example, one of the all black rugby players would have a high bmi due to there size, mussle weight not fat.
I just need to convince the docs that I'm more muscle than fat then
Old Apr 11th 2008, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

madmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud of

These are classifications we're using in my field of healthcare at present BMI's below 20=underweight, 20-25 'normal', 25-30 over-weight, 30-35 class 1 obese, 35-40 class 2 obese, over 40 mobidly obese. Hope this helps.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

madmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud of

BMI can be misleading as have cared for people who fall into obese category who eat better and are healthier than those who are in 'normal' category. Stay positive and good luck.