skilled migrant fees

Old Dec 1st 2014, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

sghall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default skilled migrant fees

We are currently in NZ and applying for residence under skilled migrant. Trying to sort out the fee to pay but from looking through the fees if you have paid the fee for a visa under the work to residence (talent/accredited employers) route which we have, it is reduced by $92, is this $92 per person or per application? hopefully somebody will know the answer!
Old Dec 2nd 2014, 1:38 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: skilled migrant fees

I had a look on the fees calculator and couldn't find any mention of a reduced price The only difference for the EOI is online versus paper.
Is this for the EOI or the ITA and where did you see it?

I would expect it to be for the application rather than per person as the SMC is one application, all family members go on the one form. Obviously I do not know as I can't find anything that mentions the reduced fee

The migrant levy which you pay at the end is per person, though only the 4 oldest need to pay it.
Old Dec 3rd 2014, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

I would ring and check, it really slows things down if you pay the wrong amount!!
Old Jan 14th 2015, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

Hi sghall
What was the result of this please, we are about to apply for residency from our WTR and can't find what all the fees will be
Thanks
Old Jan 15th 2015, 10:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

escapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sghall
We are currently in NZ and applying for residence under skilled migrant. Trying to sort out the fee to pay but from looking through the fees if you have paid the fee for a visa under the work to residence (talent/accredited employers) route which we have, it is reduced by $92, is this $92 per person or per application? hopefully somebody will know the answer!
Yes you are right.

The fee is reduced by $92 per applicant, however I'd assume only one of you applied via the work to residence (talent/accredited employers) route originally and the partner was just approved a temporary work visa on the basis of partnership ?