Simple Visa Application... Right?

Old Feb 15th 2014, 1:28 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Simple Visa Application... Right?

As MrsF says, yes you can. Don't forget that you will need a ticket out of NZ to a country you have the right to enter if you're going as a visitor.

I travelled to and entered NZ twice as a visitor before my residency application was fully finished. Just don't forget the ticket out, the airline checks you have one before you leave the UK. You won't even get on the plane without it!

Good luck
Old Feb 15th 2014, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

Helen256 is a name known to allHelen256 is a name known to allHelen256 is a name known to allHelen256 is a name known to allHelen256 is a name known to allHelen256 is a name known to allHelen256 is a name known to allHelen256 is a name known to allHelen256 is a name known to allHelen256 is a name known to allHelen256 is a name known to all

You lot are amazing! I would love to make you all my chocolate brownies and hand deliver them (with a cup of tea!!).

Thank you.

I've not got the worry of children and whathaveyou, just me and himself. I've read a few other posts too and feel a bit silly for faffing when my queries are teenie tiny hiccups by comparison!!

You do manage to make me feel a little more sane though. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

(I'll let you know where we land too, if you want to take me up on those brownies )
Old Feb 15th 2014, 11:16 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Helen, I'm up for those brownies and a nice cup of tea. That's a whole heap worth of posts and help/reassurance paid for

Nothing is too minor, after all we all have different circumstances. Plus sometimes INZ and the visa process gets your brain spinning and even the simplest things seem as difficult as quantum physics just because you're stressed and worried
We've all been there.... I remember it well......

P