Silver Fern Visa 205-2016

Old Nov 25th 2015, 11:43 am
Just Joined

vignesh_j is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Silver Fern Visa 205-2016

Dear Seniors

i have submitted by application for Silver Fern 2015 Visa, iam preparing my documents.

first step is to clear the NZQA, i know we need to send original documents of degrees, now for employment certificates , what details are required, is it just experience letter in company letter pad stating our name and designation with start and end date or they need roles and responsibility. It is mentioned we can send attested photocopies in their site, is it fine

i have deadline by Feb 20, can i go with standard application now? What is that i need to select when applying , is it immigration or employment ?
Old Nov 25th 2015, 11:44 am
Just Joined

Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 205-2016

Also anyone there from TamilNadu,India with the silver fern process or anywhere from india for this year silver fern.
Old Dec 1st 2015, 3:49 am
Just Joined

Is there anyone for this year silver fern, please let me know
Old Dec 11th 2015, 8:20 am
Just Joined

Hi Seniors

Kindly let me know , how many days i have to maintain a balance of 4200 NZD in my account for Silver Fern Job serach Visa , Will 30 days statement be enough, please someone repy
Old Dec 18th 2015, 2:34 am
Forum Regular

AndyWatson1970 is an unknown quantity at this point

Trying to work out on how to pay the migrant Levy on line.....
Old Dec 18th 2015, 3:18 am
Just Joined

I dont think Migrant Levy is required as you might have already paid for Silver Fern Visa which is on nOv 20, New Migrant levy came after dec 3. Seniors your advices?
Old Dec 18th 2015, 3:22 am
Forum Regular

AndyWatson1970 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vignesh_j
I dont think Migrant Levy is required as you might have already paid for Silver Fern Visa which is on nOv 20, New Migrant levy came after dec 3. Seniors your advices?
Sorry, I posted in the wrong thread, I did try to delete the message.

Sorry about that

Andy
Old Mar 9th 2016, 5:00 am
Just Joined

b1577543 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Silver Fern Visa 205-2016

Is there anyone for this year silver fern, please let me know
in how much time you get reply as I have sumbitted application but did not get any reply as off now can you share your timelines
Old Mar 9th 2016, 6:54 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by b1577543
in how much time you get reply as I have sumbitted application but did not get any reply as off now can you share your timelines
do you mean you have submitted all your documents? if so you can check on the immigration website for the progress report.
Old Mar 9th 2016, 10:22 am
Just Joined

Question Re: Silver Fern Visa 205-2016

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
do you mean you have submitted all your documents? if so you can check on the immigration website for the progress report.
I have already submitted docs in last week of january 2016 and in progress report they are showing pending but too much time has been passed so I worry for that,
I got call also around a month ago that they will update status of my application shortly
but did not update yet
should i contact immigration to ask about change??
Old Mar 10th 2016, 7:52 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes get in touch with immigration. Only they can give you a definitive answer, anything from us would merely be conjecture.

Most of us are busy working and living our lives, we answer when we are able to and if we can help. You need to learn patience if you seriously plan to emigrate.
Old Mar 10th 2016, 8:11 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

generally the people on this site are expats from Britian - hence the site name.

we have not gone through these experiences so you will have to be patient for those that may come back on here who have been through it, but they may not.
Old Mar 10th 2016, 8:38 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by b1577543
I have already submitted docs in last week of january 2016 and in progress report they are showing pending but too much time has been passed so I worry for that,
I got call also around a month ago that they will update status of my application shortly
but did not update yet
should i contact immigration to ask about change??
Hi

It has taken 3 weeks for me process, just send a mail to the Case officer and ask for any update, Dont worry you will get it, have you submitted NZQA report and other docs matching the requirement, how was the interview ,anything they asked to submit again.
Old Mar 10th 2016, 9:09 am
Just Joined

Exclamation Re: Silver Fern Visa 205-2016

Hi

It has taken 3 weeks for me process, just send a mail to the Case officer and ask for any update, Dont worry you will get it, have you submitted NZQA report and other docs matching the requirement, how was the interview ,anything they asked to submit again.
Interview was good they did not ask for any other document to me and NZQA certi is also given to them is it ok to send email to ask update??
Old Mar 10th 2016, 10:14 am
Just Joined

Hi

How can i get name of case officer I was just getting calls after I submitted my documents did not get any email regarding case officer or anything last email i got was to tell me that they received my documents and status will be updated online nothing else..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.