Silver Fern Visa 2014

Old Nov 20th 2014, 3:52 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2014

Originally Posted by mestek123
i have tried the system at about 11 nzt and the system said quota has been filled
it is another proof that the system is out of control

Originally Posted by ar2345md
Hey guys! Do not give up! My application had "Completed Pending Submission" status, I kept checking on it and at about 1600 NZ time I managed to submit!! So happy, now it's time to get those evidence ready Good luck!
Trying to understand here.

So what is different then between you mestek who never even got started and ar2345md who somehow did get through.

I'd imagine you all hit those keyboards at the same time
Old Nov 20th 2014, 4:56 am
Just Joined

raaven is an unknown quantity at this point

i never even got to see the application form.

I was logged in and ready by around 9:30am NZT. From around 9:50 - 11:30am NZT i was trying to click the silver fern link and it would just stay stuck at connecting till it finally timed out and displayed an error message.

nothing seemed to help and finally when the page did load at 11:30am it displayed the quota full message.

so frustrated at how horrible the system is, don't they understand they are playing with peoples lives here.

why cant they make it similar to the SMC pool where 300 applications are randomly selected and then asked to complete the payment.

who do i need to complain to? and how do i reach them.
Old Nov 20th 2014, 5:00 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BEVS

So what is different then between you mestek who never even got started and ar2345md who somehow did get through.

i assume a faster internet connection?

and by faster i mean latency and not bandwidth.

speedtest.net shows my ping values to servers in wellington at somewhere between 280ms - 440ms, and i never even got to see the form.

this banks on the assumption that the server would attempt to process faster connections first
Old Nov 20th 2014, 6:05 am
Just Joined

kaye88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ar2345md
Hey guys! Do not give up! My application had "Completed Pending Submission" status, I kept checking on it and at about 1600 NZ time I managed to submit!! So happy, now it's time to get those evidence ready Good luck!
i got the same status, what does that mean? and under payment it says pending also
Old Nov 20th 2014, 6:57 am
Just Joined

Bobob is an unknown quantity at this point

I was logged on at around 7/8am NZT and at that time it already said the quota had been filled. I came back to my computer at around 9.30am NZT and somehow I had been logged out (or maybe I logged out accidentally). Anyway from that point the website was behaving really slowly. Took me forever to be able to log back on. Eventually I managed to log back on and was checking the Silver Fern link from not long after 10am NZT but couldn't even get through to the application form. Eventually, probably around 12 NZT it started taking me through to another page saying that the quota had already been filled.
Old Nov 20th 2014, 3:26 pm
Just Joined

nandha1991 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am frustrated with their website and I was just looking at the computer as a mad man, Finally around 4.00 PM I got the application form and after copleting it showed me as a Completed pending submission and the payment tab is also showing as pending...May I know do I still hold a chance to go through the payment option???? Please help me with this.....
Old Nov 20th 2014, 3:35 pm
Just Joined

were you able to enter your credit card details and pay?
was any amount charged to your credit card?

if the amount was charged you got it. if not then no.
Old Nov 20th 2014, 4:00 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by raaven
were you able to enter your credit card details and pay?
was any amount charged to your credit card?

if the amount was charged you got it. if not then no.

Unfortunately I was not able to enter the payment details page itself, after completing the form itself the status showed me as "completed pending submission " and the payment tab also shows as a pending.....Thanks for your reply...
Old Nov 20th 2014, 4:06 pm
Just Joined

Do we have any successfully submitted applicants over the forum??? If you are then please tell us how did you managed to get through this???? because I only founded two person to be successfully submitted the application and that too in other forum.....
Old Nov 20th 2014, 4:38 pm
Just Joined

mestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS

dear BEVS

it is a drunk system ,we r speaking about server that is not stable,i even tried after 11 NZT and it said quota has been filled
Old Nov 20th 2014, 4:43 pm
Just Joined

mestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by raaven
i assume a faster internet connection?

and by faster i mean latency and not bandwidth.

speedtest.net shows my ping values to servers in wellington at somewhere between 280ms - 440ms, and i never even got to see the form.

this banks on the assumption that the server would attempt to process faster connections first
Dear raavan

i am a computer engineer and i was using a broadband connection lines,it is all related to instability of the system,some got quota filled and some could apply agfter this message