Silver Fern Visa 2014

Old Nov 19th 2014, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

naqiashrar31 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2014

every one who tried and faced issues should complaint to INZ. i am launching complaint. this is frustrating.
Old Nov 19th 2014, 11:13 pm
Just Joined

mestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond repute

i faced the same problem
Old Nov 20th 2014, 12:29 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

so not improved from last year.

agree you need to make complaints and you can create a dedicated thread on here to discuss that and how things are going and your experiences
Old Nov 20th 2014, 12:36 am
Just Joined

mestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond repute

nothing has been improved it becomes WORSE

very bad user interface,they did not put a direct link to silverfern visa ,or even did not put a guide with pictures or video to guide you through the process

after more than an hour the website begins to respond but i find the quota has been filled

this year i think there was an intention to make such a vague interface
Old Nov 20th 2014, 12:37 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by naqiashrar31
what the hell is this INZ systems... down all the time. server didnot respond for the whole hour after opening SFV qouta.
very poor performance of SFV balloting system.
What ! Not again

Yup. Please do as MrsF rightly suggests. Open a dedicated thread about this so others can also comment.
Old Nov 20th 2014, 12:37 am
Just Joined

the previous year i made a complaint and i submitted all the proofs that there error was from there side and their system was violatging privacy
but mr woodhouse refused to make an investigation and refused to give me an extra seat
Old Nov 20th 2014, 12:45 am
`

Doesn't help you at all but I do think the way this SV visa operates is a disgrace to New Zealand and a disgusting way to treat those hopeful to come to NZ.

I was going to link to Michael Woodhouse and will do so anyway.

For anyone looking in, he is the NZ Immigration Minister.
Old Nov 20th 2014, 12:49 am
Just Joined

thank you very muh BEVS

yes i know mr woodhouse and he replied me the last year for my complaint,and as i said i submitted ALL the documents and proofs that shows that it was their mistake not tto grant me a seat but he refused to do anything by saying we are restricted to a quota of 300 and we have already taken them,he added that he will not reply me again for any complaints of such a kind
Old Nov 20th 2014, 1:22 am
`

I can only repeat that I think it a disgrace.

Thank you so much for starting this thread about the 2014 Silver Fern Visa.

I can only hope that enough voices will shout loud enough for this visa to be completely reviewed and the way it operates altered completely. It is a complete failure as far as I cam concerned.

No-one looking for such a life changing hope should have to sit on the end of a keyboard with a finger poised only to find the site already blocked seconds after opening.

Even sites for booking concert tickets work better than that.

If there are just 300 places , then that needs to be managed far , far better.

I remain about the whole darn thing.
Old Nov 20th 2014, 1:37 am
Just Joined

unfortunately we have nothing to do other than shouting loudly

as i said mr woodhouse refuse to respond though i submitted all the proofs,and i am a computer engineer ,so it was a professional report

for managing the visa proess,it can be still online but they MUST change their assets and resources and may be the operating team

if they need help they can recruit and import good technical skills instead of doing such a mess
Old Nov 20th 2014, 2:23 am
Just Joined

ar2345md is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys! Do not give up! My application had "Completed Pending Submission" status, I kept checking on it and at about 1600 NZ time I managed to submit!! So happy, now it's time to get those evidence ready Good luck!
Old Nov 20th 2014, 2:25 am
Just Joined

i have tried the system at about 11 nzt and the system sad quota has been filled
it is another proof that the system is out of control
Old Nov 20th 2014, 2:47 am
Just Joined

Dkoda is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Same Problem occurred here However after an hour it loaded and i managed to fill my details.

But unfortunately almost at the end my application's status says,
"Completed pending submission"

And i didn't have the chance to make the payment, the payment status also says "Pending"

could any one please let me know what is the meaning about that. Can i have any Luck?

Thanks in advance !
Old Nov 20th 2014, 3:05 am
Just Joined

Dkoda is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ar2345md
Hey guys! Do not give up! My application had "Completed Pending Submission" status, I kept checking on it and at about 1600 NZ time I managed to submit!! So happy, now it's time to get those evidence ready Good luck!
Hi ar2345md,

Could you please tell me what was happening on the application when it got the "Completed pending submission" status ?

is it automatically submitted? or is there any link displayed to submit the application? (After getting to the "completed pending submission status")

My application is still showing the status "Completed pending submission"

Please reply

Thanks in advance
Old Nov 20th 2014, 3:20 am
Just Joined

ar2345md is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dkoda
Hi ar2345md,

Could you please tell me what was happening on the application when it got the "Completed pending submission" status ?

is it automatically submitted? or is there any link displayed to submit the application? (After getting to the "completed pending submission status")

My application is still showing the status "Completed pending submission"

Please reply

Thanks in advance
Keep updating the page and if any places become available submit/edit link should appear in a grey area of your application. The application is not submitted automatically. Hope this helps

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.