Silver Fern Visa 2014

Old Oct 30th 2014, 7:27 pm
Just Joined

mfarshadmehr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2014

Thank you for prompt answer, but my question is about the 9 months of Silver Fern Search Job not Practical Experience.
Old Oct 30th 2014, 8:39 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

family are only eligible on the Practical Experience visa not on the search visa

"Please note that Partners and children will not be eligible for visas/permits as accompanying family members."

taken from Silver Fern Visa - Immigration NZ Knowledgebase

Last edited by MrsFychan; Oct 30th 2014 at 8:40 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Nov 3rd 2014, 3:56 am
Just Joined

ansh_nz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone,

I am a current silver fern job practical experience visa holder and currently in a skilled employment in NZ. I gained my Silver Fern Job search visa last year (2013). Thought would dedicate some time for anyone looking for any kind of assistance in applying for a silver fern job search visa.
PS: I am not an immigration advisor however would like to be able to help anyone who needs any info on the visas.
Thanks
Best of Luck
Anshul
Old Nov 3rd 2014, 5:54 pm
Just Joined

suraj21 is an unknown quantity at this point

hello Friends,

I am B.com graduate from India, have more than 3 years work experience in logistics field...

Am i eligible to apply for Silver fern visa?? If yes, please provide how much fee i have to pay online at the time of form filling??

Thank you!
Old Nov 3rd 2014, 6:07 pm

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suraj21
hello Friends,

I am B.com graduate from India, have more than 3 years work experience in logistics field...

Am i eligible to apply for Silver fern visa?? If yes, please provide how much fee i have to pay online at the time of form filling??

Thank you!
all relevant information can be found on NZ Immigration site.

Silver Fern Visa - Immigration NZ Knowledgebase
Old Nov 3rd 2014, 6:10 pm
Just Joined

suraj21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
all relevant information can be found on NZ Immigration site.

Silver Fern Visa - Immigration NZ Knowledgebase
I want to know what documents i have to keep ready while filling up online form.
Old Nov 5th 2014, 12:11 pm
Just Joined

sethinikhil86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Silver Fern Visa 2014

Hi Ansh,

I really appreciate your help towards the prospective candidates. I would like to check that as the process is new. Do you have any tricks to share while making the payment for the SFV. Is any of my family member credit card shall be fine for the payment. Anything that can give us an edge while applying live on the website.

Thanks in advance.

Nikhil
Old Nov 6th 2014, 7:21 pm
Just Joined

ansh_nz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sethinikhil86
Hi Ansh,

I really appreciate your help towards the prospective candidates. I would like to check that as the process is new. Do you have any tricks to share while making the payment for the SFV. Is any of my family member credit card shall be fine for the payment. Anything that can give us an edge while applying live on the website.

Thanks in advance.

Nikhil
Hi Nikhil,

No problems at all. The best way to process the payment is to fill up the form earlier if available and hit the submit button on multiple browsers at the same time. Due to high activity on the website most of the browsers stop to work. For me what worked out was Firefox. Also you can use anyone's credit card however just make sure the card is verified by visa (if it is a visa card) and you know the password.

Thanks
Anshul
Old Nov 10th 2014, 3:54 pm
Just Joined

george2mathews is an unknown quantity at this point

I am planning to apply for Silver Fern Visa 2014.I found out that I need my qualification to be in List of Qualification Exempt from assessment effective from 29/11/2010. (as in Appendix 3 - List of Qualifications Exempt from Assessment )

I have B.tech From Mahatma Gandhi University Kottayam Kerala which comes not currently in the list 9/6/2014.( as in India )

But my qualification in B.tech is in the list 26/9/2011 ( as in India (26/09/2011) ). and given in same page list.

Since the List of Qualification Exempt from assessment is from 29/11/2010.Will this make me eligible to apply for silver fern Visa.
Old Nov 10th 2014, 5:04 pm

my understanding that qualifications that are exempt from assessment must be in the current list of recognised establishment so needs to be on the current recognised list. Lists change so you must keep up to date with the changes.
Old Nov 12th 2014, 1:23 pm
Just Joined

adeel is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,
Last year i had applied for silver fern and luckily my application was accepted but due to delay in document submission they rejected my application and not granted visa. My case officer confirm me that i can apply next year. So i'm quite sure i can try my luck again this year. Some changes had been made in silver fern. i'm reading from immigration web site, we can fill application in advance. My question is
Would i need to create a new login or may i use the old one. Plz tell me would i need to create new login or use old one. my medical international education assessment detail

My login showing application received and i haven't found any link in my account where i can create a application. I know it will be available on the same day but where i need to click. Can some one share the screen shot where i need to click to create application send me snapshot at [email protected]

i have attached three snapshot. i think we will click sliver fern job search link. correct if i'm wrong see third snapshot. i think on that day application will be available there.

Those who interested what had happened last year read the following thread
http://britishexpats.com/forum/immig.../#post11441041
Attached Thumbnails Silver Fern Visa 2014-login.jpg   Silver Fern Visa 2014-myapplication.jpg   Silver Fern Visa 2014-online-application.jpg  
Old Nov 14th 2014, 4:35 pm
Just Joined

raaven is an unknown quantity at this point

@MrsFychan

both my course and university were under the exempt list before 2011.
now my course has been removed however my university still remains on the list.

do i still need to go through NZQA? i assume i do, however someone i know who is in the NZ on a SMC visa , who happens to have similar qualifications mentioned that it is enough that the university be on the list and that he did not have to go through NZQA.

@ Ansh

thank you for taking the time to help out.

i have a VISA debit card and not a credit card. can i still use this if i have enough funds on the account?

also how many browser windows did you have open and how long did it take you to get the silver fern booked.
Old Nov 14th 2014, 7:47 pm

no I believe the qualification has to be on the list and be gained from a recognised establishment or you will need it assessed if you want to claim points for it
Old Nov 15th 2014, 3:58 am
Just Joined

raaven is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks , i was afraid of that
i remember reading somewhere that on the 17th there is a new update to the list of exempt qualifications. does anyone have any info on this?
Old Nov 19th 2014, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

naqiashrar31 is an unknown quantity at this point

what the hell is this INZ systems... down all the time. server didnot respond for the whole hour after opening SFV qouta.
very poor performance of SFV balloting system.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.