Silver Fern Visa 2014

Old Feb 20th 2014, 10:14 am
Just Joined

ssuhail is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Silver Fern Visa 2014

A fresh thread to discuss the latest news and share insights about applying for this year's Silver Fern Visa (2014). Appreciate it if previous lucky Silver Fern winners could share their insights; especially list of DO's and DONT's May the odds be ever in your favor!
Old Feb 21st 2014, 12:33 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2014

May there be no technical hiccups.

Thanks for starting the new thread.
Old Feb 21st 2014, 4:48 am
Just Joined

ssuhail is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BEVS
May there be no technical hiccups.

Thanks for starting the new thread.
agreed! we can anticipate a few issues since they are launching a new application for this years Silver Fern Visa. So far no dates available
Old Mar 17th 2014, 7:57 am
Just Joined

Koushik Nandha is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi to every one.....Im from INDIA I have Completed Bachelor Of Engineering In Aeronautical in the year 2013..I am a Fresh graduate and i need to know whether i should have experience in job to apply Silver Fern Job Search Visa..????
Old Apr 4th 2014, 2:34 am
Just Joined

Anish Nair is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Its good to show all your educational qualification, if you are looking for aeronautical field.I will be honest with you, there is not much scope here. I am in NZ for last 6 years, its a good place to live but you really need to check what jobs are in demand, not trying to demotivate you but its a big step and you should be ready for everything before you make a move. Good luck
Old May 29th 2014, 6:19 am
Just Joined

princemm is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
I am a BTech(EEE) graduate from India and am having 7 yrs of experience in IT. I am planning to apply for silver fern 2014. I did my BTech from MG university, Kerala and unfortunately it is not listed in the qualification exemption list. So I was wondering whether I can apply for silver fern visa. Can anyone let me know whether I have a chance?

Thanks,
Prince
Old May 29th 2014, 7:54 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

as this particular visa is being reviewed and it is possible will not be open this year I think you need to keep an eye out for any updates to the process and requirements the review may bring with it on the Immigration website.

Originally Posted by princemm
Hi,
I am a BTech(EEE) graduate from India and am having 7 yrs of experience in IT. I am planning to apply for silver fern 2014. I did my BTech from MG university, Kerala and unfortunately it is not listed in the qualification exemption list. So I was wondering whether I can apply for silver fern visa. Can anyone let me know whether I have a chance?

Thanks,
Prince
Old Oct 15th 2014, 7:57 pm
Just Joined

darvingrg8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello prince, I am from kerala, have you applied for SFV visa?

*Please don't give out personal information on a pubic forum.

Last edited by MrsFychan; Oct 15th 2014 at 8:15 pm. Reason: Removed email address
Old Oct 18th 2014, 5:37 am
Just Joined

Dkoda is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello every one,

Could you please tell me, do any one know from where i can find the application for the Silver Fern Job Search Visa?

Is the link is not enable yet to fill the application? In that case when it get enable?

Thanks in advance
Old Oct 18th 2014, 5:45 am

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dkoda
Hello every one,

Could you please tell me, do any one know from where i can find the application for the Silver Fern Job Search Visa?

Is the link is not enable yet to fill the application? In that case when it get enable?

Thanks in advance
The Silver Fern Job Search category will open on 20 November 2014 at 10:00am New Zealand time. Please note that this category is very popular and places are usually taken on the opening day

taken from: Silver Fern Job Search Visa
Old Oct 18th 2014, 5:58 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
The Silver Fern Job Search category will open on 20 November 2014 at 10:00am New Zealand time. Please note that this category is very popular and places are usually taken on the opening day

Hi MrsFychan,

Thank you for the quick response, Could you please tell me how can i find the application?

I Suppose the application is available before the starting date (20 November 2014) or do i need to wait till the start date to find the application?

Thanks in advance
Old Oct 18th 2014, 6:48 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by MrsFychan

Hi MrsFychan,

Thank you for the quick response. Do i need to wait till the start date to find and fill the application?

From where i can find the application?

Thanks in advance.
Old Oct 18th 2014, 7:13 pm

also taken from the Immigration site

"Can I complete an application form in advance of the opening in 2014?
No, you will not be able to complete an application form in advance".

You really do need to acquaint yourself with the Immigration site
Old Oct 30th 2014, 7:07 pm
Just Joined

mfarshadmehr is an unknown quantity at this point

I want to request for Silver Fern Job Search, but i found that my wife and miy little child could not accompany me even with tourist visa?
What are the options to giving a temporary visa for them for that 9 months of Silver Fern?
Thanks in advance
Old Oct 30th 2014, 7:25 pm

Originally Posted by mfarshadmehr
I want to request for Silver Fern Job Search, but i found that my wife and miy little child could not accompany me even with tourist visa?
What are the options to giving a temporary visa for them for that 9 months of Silver Fern?
Thanks in advance
"Can I bring my family with me if I obtain a Silver Fern Practical Experience visa?
Partners and dependent children of holders of a Silver Fern Practical Experience visa will be eligible for work and student visas (primary and secondary schooling only) for the same period as the Practical Experience visa. If your children wish to study at tertiary level during this period they will have to meet student requirements as an international student."

taken from Silver Fern Practical Experience: questions and answers

so I guess if you are successful then you apply for the relevant visa's for your family

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.