Silver Fern Visa 2013

Old Aug 15th 2013, 1:14 pm
Just Joined

adeel is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: Silver Fern Visa 2013

Hello Everyone,

i had applied for sliver fern and successfully process the application. i have sent all my document to Dubai branch before 29 July 2013 expect one. it was international education assessment. Actually due to certain reasons i have started of the process on 25 on fast track basis. DHL service delivery it wrong destination. it was expected to reach 1 July but it reached 9 July. while sending me document i have added a cover letter and explain the delay of assessment. i got my assessment on 6 AUG 2013 i have forwarded to Dubai branch same day. But they rejected my application due to this delay. we have no right to appeal. i have spent lot of money and time on it. i have mailed them to review the decision but so reply yet. anybody help me out how to deal this issue. is there any way???? any suggestion
Old Aug 16th 2013, 4:55 am
Forum Regular

kiranmalik is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2013

Originally Posted by adeel
Hello Everyone,

i had applied for sliver fern and successfully process the application. i have sent all my document to Dubai branch before 29 July 2013 expect one. it was international education assessment. Actually due to certain reasons i have started of the process on 25 on fast track basis. DHL service delivery it wrong destination. it was expected to reach 1 July but it reached 9 July. while sending me document i have added a cover letter and explain the delay of assessment. i got my assessment on 6 AUG 2013 i have forwarded to Dubai branch same day. But they rejected my application due to this delay. we have no right to appeal. i have spent lot of money and time on it. i have mailed them to review the decision but so reply yet. anybody help me out how to deal this issue. is there any way???? any suggestion
Ohh this is very sad. Why dont u give a call to Dubai branch and explain them the situation. Seriously it costs u a lot. Also be in touch with them on email, it is genuine problem they shud consider it.
Old Aug 16th 2013, 5:01 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by kiranmalik
Ohh this is very sad. Why dont u give a call to Dubai branch and explain them the situation. Seriously it costs u a lot. Also be in touch with them on email, it is genuine problem they shud consider it.
Thanks for reply. yes i have mailed them yesterday. Friday is off in Dubai. May be they will reply on Saturday or Sunday. pray for me
Old Aug 16th 2013, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

salmanearn is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for reply. yes i have mailed them yesterday. Friday is off in Dubai. May be they will reply on Saturday or Sunday. pray for me
They mention quit clearly all doc should reach by 29th .So my suggestion would be rather polite and request them that you have spend a lot of fortune so kindly consider your case .
Old Aug 16th 2013, 9:18 am
Just Joined

47471503 is an unknown quantity at this point

who have the
Auckland immigration visa officer email address.
Old Aug 16th 2013, 11:20 am
Just Joined

cgeorge is an unknown quantity at this point

Friends,

My interview was over some two weeks back and I don't have any updates from Case Officer. I sent an email to CO asking about my status, but she hasn't replied.

Can you guys suggest me how long I have to wait before sending another email.

Thanks,
Cherian.
Old Aug 16th 2013, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

Friday and Saturday off in Dubai, so may b they reply on sunday. Yup send a polite request, it might help. Humbly request to consider your case.
Old Aug 19th 2013, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

Hello Every one please help me my Application is declined ,because of my bank statement.

At the time of submission of the physical application to Immigration New Zealand (INZ) there was very little information that supported your financial position in terms of having sufficient personal funds for support. The requirements on the website are quite explicit in that you must be able to show that the funds are actually yours. We note that you have a number of quite large deposits shortly before the end of your statement is far in excess of any salary or other deposits that you have shown. Because we have this concern, it is considered that you have failed to meet all the mandatory requirements of the Silver Fern Category, specifically, acceptable personal funds for support.

I never thought i have to maintain funds for that why i only send one statement .I have other statements but I only send one What shall i do now .

I think the new zealand dream is over for me
Old Aug 19th 2013, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

The following below can help any one have any idea

Potentially prejudicial information
In accordance with the principles of fairness and natural justice, applicants will be given the opportunity to comment before a decision is made on the basis of any potentially prejudicial information (PPI). It is important to note that there is a difference between PPI for applicants outside of New Zealand and PPI for applicants in New Zealand.
Applicants outside New Zealand
For the purpose of assessing an application for a temporary entry class visa from an applicant who is outside New Zealand, PPI is factual information or material that:
was not obtained from the applicant or the applicant’s agent; and
is not publicly available, or that the applicant is not necessarily aware of; and
will or may adversely affect the outcome of an application; and
the applicant has not previously had an opportunity to comment on.
Note: Where an applicant has had an opportunity to comment on the information or material during the course of a previous application, the information or material is not PPI as per (4) above.
Old Aug 19th 2013, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

Hello Everyone,

Is there update from your side
Old Aug 19th 2013, 9:45 am
Just Joined

ansh_nz is an unknown quantity at this point

Got an interview call today...lets hope for the best now!!!
Old Aug 19th 2013, 9:49 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by salmanearn
Is there update from your side
yes i got it today but they are not convinced with me. Still stand with their points. who is your evaluator? my evaluator name is <snip>he is very strict. Although my points are valid and i had proved as well but he is not going to convince. you must send them email if you didn't get reply. i have sent my last reply to them. they have objected some point i try clarify with prove let see what happen prayer for me..

Last edited by BEVS; Sep 6th 2013 at 2:13 am. Reason: snip out officer's personal name. A PM would be private and a better way to go. Thanks
Old Aug 19th 2013, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

The following below can help any one have any idea

Potentially prejudicial information
In accordance with the principles of fairness and natural justice, applicants will be given the opportunity to comment before a decision is made on the basis of any potentially prejudicial information (PPI). It is important to note that there is a difference between PPI for applicants outside of New Zealand and PPI for applicants in New Zealand.
Applicants outside New Zealand
For the purpose of assessing an application for a temporary entry class visa from an applicant who is outside New Zealand, PPI is factual information or material that:
was not obtained from the applicant or the applicant’s agent; and
is not publicly available, or that the applicant is not necessarily aware of; and
will or may adversely affect the outcome of an application; and
the applicant has not previously had an opportunity to comment on.
Note: Where an applicant has had an opportunity to comment on the information or material during the course of a previous application, the information or material is not PPI as per (4) above.
hmmm i think this should help.
Now I am also getting scared!!!
Old Aug 19th 2013, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kiranmalik
hmmm i think this should help.
Now I am also getting scared!!!
Dont be scared if Its is ALLAH will no one can stop you going there.
Old Aug 19th 2013, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

Dont be scared if Its is ALLAH will no one can stop you going there.
Thank you Salman! Best of luck to u too!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.