Silver Fern Visa 2013

Old Aug 12th 2013, 5:44 am
Just Joined

vijaykkumar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2013

They asked only the basic questions about family background, Work Experience(If u have any). What do u knw abt Silver Fern Visa n what are the guidelines of this visa? Why New Zealand? did u try any other country for work permit? Do u have any one living in NZ?...It was about 30-40 minutes...i knw it was pretty long because they were making a note(Typing in the Computer) of every point discussed on the call(Interview). Yes, i did submitted IELTS with overall scores 6.5.
Old Aug 12th 2013, 5:48 am
Forum Regular

naqiashrar31 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great vijay.
best of luck
what your plan? your profession? in which city you will stay?
Old Aug 12th 2013, 6:18 am
Just Joined

m00g33k is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, is it possible to use a debit/credit card that is not on your name for the silver fern application?

Also, what details are usually asked in the online application?

Thanks!
Old Aug 12th 2013, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

salmanearn is an unknown quantity at this point

I have submitted my application on 24th to Dubai Office ,still there is no updates from there side(No lodgment or madical date).Any one having a same issue like me .Please give some feed back .

Thanks

Regard
earn
Old Aug 12th 2013, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by salmanearn
I have submitted my application on 24th to Dubai Office ,still there is no updates from there side(No lodgment or madical date).Any one having a same issue like me .Please give some feed back .

Thanks

Regard
earn
yeah earn. same here. i sent my documents on 22nd july and they received on 24th july. still no updates. no lodgement date yet. please share your contact number in private message. i am also sending my contact number in private too..
Old Aug 12th 2013, 6:07 pm
Just Joined

vijaykkumar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by naqiashrar31
Great vijay.
best of luck
what your plan? your profession? in which city you will stay?
Plans are to find the job first in IT:-) Im from IT background...My cousins are staying since a long time in Auckland...will stay initially and should find the house later conditions accordingly
Old Aug 12th 2013, 9:20 pm
Just Joined

ansh_nz is an unknown quantity at this point

I got an email reply from immigration today on my query sent to them on Friday. It said that my case is been looked upon for a final decision by a Senior Visa officer and they finalize the application within this week. Makes me nervous now as I didn't have case officer assigned to me and neither I got an interview call.
Date docs submitted is 22nd July 2013. Fingers crossed.
Old Aug 13th 2013, 10:27 am
Just Joined

biohunk is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I sent all documents across Visa office in London including Medicals on 24 Jul and Lodgement appeared as 29 Jul but no updates from CO Yet. I'm just wondered how could we get informed about Co allocation/progess? My medical records shows significant findings of Hepatitis B carrier [not active] and slight increase in ALT levels.

So My case will refer to panel of doctors and they may ask for additional/latest reports before making decision or decline or approve in the name of recommendation to the CO.

Does any one come across my situation? I guess, My situation wont be different from all NZ Visas. How long it could take to make final decision? Any Ideas and suggestions will be appreciated.

Shiva
Old Aug 13th 2013, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

kiranmalik is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by biohunk
Hi,

I sent all documents across Visa office in London including Medicals on 24 Jul and Lodgement appeared as 29 Jul but no updates from CO Yet. I'm just wondered how could we get informed about Co allocation/progess? My medical records shows significant findings of Hepatitis B carrier [not active] and slight increase in ALT levels.

So My case will refer to panel of doctors and they may ask for additional/latest reports before making decision or decline or approve in the name of recommendation to the CO.

Does any one come across my situation? I guess, My situation wont be different from all NZ Visas. How long it could take to make final decision? Any Ideas and suggestions will be appreciated.

Shiva
Hi Shiva,

I also got a shadow in my x-ray reports which is inactive and my case was also referred to panel doctor. They asked for additional tests and gave me time until 19th September to submit the reports. My test reports are coming negative, thanks God. The doctors will receive the reports and if they give medical clearance only then the immigration officer can decide on the approval/rejection.

Kiran
Old Aug 13th 2013, 11:29 am
Just Joined

biohunk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kiranmalik
Hi Shiva,

I also got a shadow in my x-ray reports which is inactive and my case was also referred to panel doctor. They asked for additional tests and gave me time until 19th September to submit the reports. My test reports are coming negative, thanks God. The doctors will receive the reports and if they give medical clearance only then the immigration officer can decide on the approval/rejection.

Kiran
Thanks Kiran,

My story is a bit interesting. I dint get any mail for CO allocation, Progress, referral, additional documents requests and any. But Just I got a mail about update in application.

Bhoom....
My Visa Has been approved..

I hope it will be al-right for you too kiran. Very All the Best.

Cheers all.
Old Aug 13th 2013, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

kiranmalik is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by biohunk
Thanks Kiran,

My story is a bit interesting. I dint get any mail for CO allocation, Progress, referral, additional documents requests and any. But Just I got a mail about update in application.

Bhoom....
My Visa Has been approved..

I hope it will be al-right for you too kiran. Very All the Best.

Cheers all.
great news! Congrats!
Yup I am also keeping my fingers crossed.
Old Aug 13th 2013, 3:24 pm
Just Joined

magbulos is an unknown quantity at this point

Got my Visa approved this afternoon... Goodluck to all applicants still waiting for feedback. Thank you so much for all the tips shared on this forum...
Old Aug 13th 2013, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by magbulos
Got my Visa approved this afternoon... Goodluck to all applicants still waiting for feedback. Thank you so much for all the tips shared on this forum...
Congratulations to you.
where did you submitted your documents? which branch?
Old Aug 14th 2013, 8:54 am
Just Joined

Vinod71082 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah earn. same here. i sent my documents on 22nd july and they received on 24th july. still no updates. no lodgement date yet. please share your contact number in private message. i am also sending my contact number in private too..
Same here i submitted the doc on june24 and the lodgement date is july 1st and got the call from CO on july 4th ,after that no updates ..
Almost 45days gone.
Old Aug 15th 2013, 12:41 pm
Just Joined

magbulos is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to you.
where did you submitted your documents? which branch?

I submitted mine last July 27, 2013 here in Manila and got my status updated on July 30, 2013. Not received a call or email from them besides from the automated message that the website sends if a change of status occurred.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.