Silver Fern Visa 2013

Old Apr 9th 2013, 4:16 am
Forum Regular

uppal.aman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2013

Hi, I applied last year for silver fern but unable to get visa due to IELTS score. This time, I will try again but I want to know, If someone tried so far to register for silver fern visa online? have someone already created application and filled all information? When I click on register online, it shows access denied screen: http://formshelp.immigration.govt.nz/AccessDenied.htm

Did anyone get this error?

Thanks
Aman
Old Apr 11th 2013, 1:36 pm
Just Joined

TEJU is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone!

Is there an electronic application form I could fill out before the registration starts or are there any questions in the application answers on which I could prepare beforehand? I could not find any information on the official website or start to prepare the application online.
It seems that there is no time to write any longer answers once the registration actually starts.

Thank you a lot beforehand!

J
Old Apr 12th 2013, 11:54 pm
Forum Regular

R-Yell is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi aspiring SFJSV applicants,
Yeah, i tried to log in too my account details but it didnt open until my account was blocked for eight hours as it says because of the three wrong attempts of logging in my username and password. But I am very aware that the details I logged in were all absolutely true and exact. Well, one good thing I already made my application ready a month ago so the details of my application must be saved there now. Anyone who has the same experience with us?
Old Apr 14th 2013, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

I was able to log in yesterday. What's happening!!?? #confusedhere#
Old Apr 16th 2013, 1:51 am
Forum Regular

sriraksha is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Silver Fern Visa 2013

HI Everyone

This question is for the people who are already in NZ through Silver fern......I am getting paranoid....what if after successfully...getting the quota on pure luck..and then getting the visa...what if some one doesn't get a skilled job in their field as specified by INZ, is there any other option at all to stay back in NZ on any visa...or one has to come back...I don't think anyone would like to do the later.....please seniors do give your valuable suggestions on this.

with regards
Old Apr 16th 2013, 5:27 am
Just Joined

kunal.libra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sriraksha
HI Everyone

This question is for the people who are already in NZ through Silver fern......I am getting paranoid....what if after successfully...getting the quota on pure luck..and then getting the visa...what if some one doesn't get a skilled job in their field as specified by INZ, is there any other option at all to stay back in NZ on any visa...or one has to come back...I don't think anyone would like to do the later.....please seniors do give your valuable suggestions on this.

with regards
Hi sriraksha,

I had the same query earlier and I asked it to someone else and he said that in case, if we didnt find the skilled job within the limited period of time then we CAN, apply for the student visa.

I am not senior but I am also applying this year as well.

I guess, this helps

Good luck

Kunal
Old Apr 16th 2013, 5:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kunal.libra
Hi sriraksha,

I had the same query earlier and I asked it to someone else and he said that in case, if we didnt find the skilled job within the limited period of time then we CAN, apply for the student visa.

I guess, this helps

Good luck

Kunal
What about if just get employed with other skilled jobs specified in the List of Skilled Occupations-http://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/35165.htm-??? Would that be credited by the immigration?
Old Apr 16th 2013, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

sriraksha is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kunal.libra
Hi sriraksha,

I guess, this helps

Good luck

Kunal
Well I know one can stay on as a student, but isn't it expensive to en-roll in some course...where you have to study for at least an year or two to get graduated.......and not allowed to do a decent job.....what if one has his occupation in both long term and short term occupations list...will it be of any use ?
Old Apr 16th 2013, 6:47 am
Just Joined

saideepthota is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Which is better for paying silver fern visa fee Debit or Credit card.... and how much is the fee...???

Thanks in advance guys
Old Apr 19th 2013, 4:08 am
Forum Regular

uppal.aman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TEJU
Hi everyone!

Is there an electronic application form I could fill out before the registration starts or are there any questions in the application answers on which I could prepare beforehand? I could not find any information on the official website or start to prepare the application online.
It seems that there is no time to write any longer answers once the registration actually starts.

Thank you a lot beforehand!

J
Yes you need to fill some information. After login, click on "Silver Fern Job search" in left side under "Online Services". There you can register and fill information. But currently it is showing that silver fern quota is full and not available now. Don't worry, system does these things sometime. Come back later and check again whenever its available. There will be very less time on 29th april to fill all these details. So be ready with all details prefilled.
Old Apr 19th 2013, 4:16 am
Mrs

karwalbubble is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by saideepthota
Hi all,

Which is better for paying silver fern visa fee Debit or Credit card.... and how much is the fee...???

Thanks in advance guys
They accept credit cards only. Fees is 225 USD as mentioned here; http://www.immigration.govt.nz/templates/Custom/OfficesAndFeesPopup.aspx?NRMODE=Published&NRNODEGU ID={8EC873D6-6AA5-4356-A222-F7D01F336E79}&NRORIGINALURL=%2fmigrant%2fstream%2f work%2fsilverfern%2fLinkAdministration%2fToolboxLi nks%2fofficeandfeescalculator.htm%3flevel%3d1&NRCA CHEHINT=Guest&level=1
Old Apr 19th 2013, 4:17 am
Mrs

Originally Posted by sriraksha
Well I know one can stay on as a student, but isn't it expensive to en-roll in some course...where you have to study for at least an year or two to get graduated.......and not allowed to do a decent job.....what if one has his occupation in both long term and short term occupations list...will it be of any use ?
Yes you can apply for another visa a smentioned here in the FAQ: http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...searchfaqs.htm
Old Apr 19th 2013, 4:20 am
Mrs

Originally Posted by R-Yell
What about if just get employed with other skilled jobs specified in the List of Skilled Occupations-http://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/35165.htm-??? Would that be credited by the immigration?
Thats OK if you get job in other skilled categories. Once you are here and got job in any skilled category, then you can extend your visa. But most probably you will get job related to your qualification only.
Old Apr 19th 2013, 4:24 am
Mrs

Originally Posted by R-Yell
I was able to log in yesterday. What's happening!!?? #confusedhere#
Dont go in whats happening. Just try clicking on silver fern job search under online services in left side. It will take you to online application form for silver fern. Sometimes it doesn't work..may be due to technical issue. I hope this year system is not going to be hanged on like last time on the day of submission. All the best for all new candidates.
Old Apr 19th 2013, 6:27 am
Just Joined

koksviji is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

is the quota completed for 2013..im getting following messge from website

Hello koksviji

Welcome to the online application system for the Silver Fern Job Search visa.

Unfortunately at this time we are not accepting new applications for the Silver Fern Job Search visa.

There is a limited quota of Silver Fern Job Search visas each year. The quota for this year has already been filled.

regads
koksviji

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.