Silver Fern Visa 2013

Old Apr 28th 2013, 10:59 pm
Just Joined

koksviji is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2013

Why this Silver Fern is too tough to get every year? ? ? It has taken all my time and hope.... Any other ways to get ????
Just Joined

newbie_q is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by uppal.aman
Did it say: Silver fern quota full? In my case it said "working holiday scheme quote full" even this was not for working holiday..but i clicked ok and it went to my application again and tried again and successful. Are you still stuck there?
Hey uppal.aman, please please can you tell me what you clicked on to open your application? I cant open it!! PLEASE HELP!!
Forum Regular

uppal.aman is an unknown quantity at this point

where are u?
No you should click on "silver fern job serach" showing on left side uinder "online serices" not in "my applications"..
Old Apr 28th 2013, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

R-Yell is an unknown quantity at this point

Still 'waiting' for the form here!!! Help!!!
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by newbie_q
Hey uppal.aman, please please can you tell me what you clicked on to open your application? I cant open it!! PLEASE HELP!!
you should click on "silver fern job serach" showing on left side uinder "online serices" not in "my applications"..
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by R-Yell
Still 'waiting' for the form here!!! Help!!!
you should click on "silver fern job serach" showing on left side under "online serices" not in "my applications"..
Old Apr 28th 2013, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

I couldnt even open my application....can someone PLEASE reply to me!! How did you open it?? Via 'my applications'??? Because I get to the 'completed pending submission' page and then I cant click on it to pay I guess I'm too late now, which is so frustrating because I've been on the website for 2 hours now
you should click on "silver fern job serach" showing on left side under "online serices" not in "my applications"..
Old Apr 28th 2013, 11:03 pm
Just Joined

newbie_q is an unknown quantity at this point

and now its saying 'access denied'....is anyone still having success, or is the quota full now? I feel sick...just want to cry!
Old Apr 28th 2013, 11:03 pm
Just Joined

koksviji is an unknown quantity at this point

Did it say: Silver fern quota full? In my case it said "working holiday scheme quote full" even this was not for working holiday..but i clicked ok and it went to my application again and tried again and successful. Are you still stuck there?
No its for Silver Fern... I was thro' with the "Pay Now" screen... But later I got a message stating " The Quota is full already" ... There was an "Goto Home page" and when I clicked that it took me to the home page.... where I clicked the Silver fern VISA tab on the left... But that time it ended up there itself stating
"Unfortunately at this time we are not accepting new applications for the Silver Fern Job Search visa.

There is a limited quota of Silver Fern Job Search visas each year. The quota for this year has already been filled."

Where I m wrong? I too even logged in after 10 AM and started the process.. Few of my freinds were in the submit page before 10 AM and they ended up with negative result (even they did not get Pay option)...
Old Apr 28th 2013, 11:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by imadbaig
Saudi Arabia
sorry i meant on website..I saw you are applications.
Old Apr 28th 2013, 11:04 pm
Just Joined

imadbaig is an unknown quantity at this point

I did go there and it said quota full each time.. it said the same thing before 10 and right at 10 and even now it says quota full..
Old Apr 28th 2013, 11:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by koksviji
No its for Silver Fern... I was thro' with the "Pay Now" screen... But later I got a message stating " The Quota is full already" ... There was an "Goto Home page" and when I clicked that it took me to the home page.... where I clicked the Silver fern VISA tab on the left... But that time it ended up there itself stating
"Unfortunately at this time we are not accepting new applications for the Silver Fern Job Search visa.

There is a limited quota of Silver Fern Job Search visas each year. The quota for this year has already been filled."

Where I m wrong? I too even logged in after 10 AM and started the process.. Few of my freinds were in the submit page before 10 AM and they ended up with negative result (even they did not get Pay option)...
You should log in before 10 am and get ready to click on submit on the screen where is has few checkboxes to tick..and exactly on 10 should click submit button..
Old Apr 28th 2013, 11:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by imadbaig
I did go there and it said quota full each time.. it said the same thing before 10 and right at 10 and even now it says quota full..
don't know why it said so..Because just 15 min before 10 am I was able to see my silver fern application with continue button and I got ready to click on submit screen and exactly at 10 I clicked submit, it gave error and tried again to submit.
Old Apr 28th 2013, 11:09 pm
Just Joined

imadbaig is an unknown quantity at this point

dude.. the submit button was never there.. that's what im saying.. I knew I had to click on silver fern on the left there but it just kept saying quota full like it does right now.. I guess im just outa luck like all the other people who tried and failed..
Old Apr 28th 2013, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

and now its saying 'access denied'....is anyone still having success, or is the quota full now? I feel sick...just want to cry!
try again and again

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.