Rocky choudhary is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2013

sorry in 300 places
Old Apr 29th 2013, 12:34 pm
Just Joined

klosemeyer is an unknown quantity at this point

Opinions needed !
I tried to apply for silver fern visa last night, submitted the application, a new page asked to 'pay now', clicked the button with the aforementioned label, but the next page was continuously unavailable, tried to do it again but 'unavailable'. I am sure my internet connection was working good, all the other websites were on the go, even the NZ immigration web.
Should i complain to Immigration NZ about this or just keep silent to accept it as a matter of luck?

Kind Regards
Old Apr 29th 2013, 2:23 pm
Just Joined

abwaqar is an unknown quantity at this point

I had the exact same prob. Think u should complain
Old Apr 29th 2013, 4:05 pm
Just Joined

Maher_Maher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MariaBatool
Hello Guys,
I am one of the luckiest Silver Ferns 2013.
And my application got submitted at 10:12 AM NZ time.
Now there is the next step,to arrange all documents.
Has any one from this forum have received email about the documents required?
So that documents can be prepared soon
Hi Maria,

Me too has been submitted my application successful, the document should be provided by 29jul, do you have IELETS ?
Old Apr 29th 2013, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

R-Yell is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by klosemeyer
Opinions needed !
I tried to apply for silver fern visa last night, submitted the application, a new page asked to 'pay now', clicked the button with the aforementioned label, but the next page was continuously unavailable, tried to do it again but 'unavailable'. I am sure my internet connection was working good, all the other websites were on the go, even the NZ immigration web.
Should i complain to Immigration NZ about this or just keep silent to accept it as a matter of luck?

Kind Regards
Please see this thread and support us by writing a complaint letter about their poor service, the error about the 'waiting' mode for the online payment...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=795449
Old Apr 29th 2013, 7:12 pm
Just Joined

biplob01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rocky choudhary
HI anyone plz can help me i got my secure place in between 3000 places but i have BBA in english and MBA also an australian university with english medium and i don't have IELTS so can u tell me ielts is must or not????
Hello Rocky,

Where are u from plz?
Old Apr 29th 2013, 9:34 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

So. I gather they messed up again. Just like last year.

Yes. Do make your voices heard. It's simply not good enough is it.
Old Apr 30th 2013, 2:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by klosemeyer
Opinions needed !

Kind Regards
Hi,
I sent you a pm.
Old Apr 30th 2013, 3:00 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by abwaqar
I had the exact same prob. Think u should complain
Hi,

Pls complain.
Old Apr 30th 2013, 3:09 am
Forum Regular

Hi everyone (successful and not),

There is this complaint letter brigade going on for those who were not directed to payment page after clicking the 'pay now'. The fact that our application was acknowledged upon submission, we got a slot but it was not only secured because we have not paid for it. But it is not our fault since the 'pay now' did not open right away.Let's put into writing our voice. This is injustice!

Send me a PM. I'll provide the email ads. Some agencies have already replied me and asking me to wait for 3 days. Please let's help one another by sending emails to the NZ Immigration and by sharing this post to other sites or emails.

Compaint letter brigade, here we go!!!

Godbless us all!
Old Apr 30th 2013, 5:07 am
Forum Regular

bryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nice

to those who lucky to have a place in SFV, when you submit all the documents please update here.
Old Apr 30th 2013, 5:37 am
Just Joined

munit_si is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by R-Yell

There is this complaint letter brigade going on for those who were not directed to payment page after clicking the 'pay now'. The fact that our application was acknowledged upon submission, we got a slot but it was not only secured because we have not paid for it. But it is not our fault since the 'pay now' did not open right away.Let's put into writing our voice. This is injustice!

Send me a PM. I'll provide the email ads. Some agencies have already replied me and asking me to wait for 3 days. Please let's help one another by sending emails to the NZ Immigration and by sharing this post to other sites or emails.

Godbless us all!

That's auto reply I believe from agencies. But I still believe as we got the slot reserved, they should reconsider our cases.

The most surprising part is I never closed the application which was stuck at pay button and can you imagine , it is still waiting for reply(didn't timeout). If you copy paste that link in another chrome browser you proceed further and get stuck in the end asking to contact web administrator (giving error related to work holiday visa not available).
Old Apr 30th 2013, 6:25 am
Just Joined

kingfeisher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by R-Yell

Godbless us all!
hi,

i encountered the same problem as well. i emailed the immigration website but am not sure whether there's anything else i can do.

regards,
sakinah.
Old Apr 30th 2013, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

salmanearn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MariaBatool
yep, me too need to send all the documents before 29 July!
Where are from you Salman?
are your documents prepared well?
Karachi Pakistan
Old Apr 30th 2013, 7:44 am
Just Joined

MariaBatool is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by salmanearn
Karachi Pakistan
Me too from karachi :-)
All the guys from Pakistan can co-ordinate with each other to prepare thier documents.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.