Silver Fern Visa 2013

Old Apr 19th 2013, 7:02 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2013

The quota will open on 29 April 2013 at 10:00am (New Zealand time).

there are only 300 places so you have to be quick

taken from http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra.../jobsearch.htm
Old Apr 19th 2013, 12:57 pm
Just Joined

koksviji is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Silver Fern Visa 2013

hi all

it is really making to worry a lot

am i failed even before entering into game

my application status is currently status like this.. i have not filled some of the information and clicked complete later yesterday.. today i could not access my application and fill my details...

Online Applications

You are working on the following applications:

Application Description Status Payment Status Date Selected

Silver Fern Silver Fern incomplete Pending

is anybody having any issue like this

Kindly assist

regards
Koksviji
Old Apr 19th 2013, 2:45 pm
Just Joined

KieraAnn is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Folks

I will be graduating in July 2013. Is it still possible for me to apply for a Silver Fern Visa for this years intake?
Old Apr 19th 2013, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

R-Yell is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by KieraAnn
Hi Folks

I will be graduating in July 2013. Is it still possible for me to apply for a Silver Fern Visa for this years intake?
Sure....coz applicants will be given 3 months to collect the documents needed and submit starting our online application once accepted. August is the month of the releasing of the visas as the latest.

Goodluck to all of us! Godbless!
Old Apr 19th 2013, 6:05 pm
Just Joined

KieraAnn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by R-Yell
Sure....coz applicants will be given 3 months to collect the documents needed and submit starting our online application once accepted. August is the month of the releasing of the visas as the latest.

Goodluck to all of us! Godbless!
Thank you! Good luck
Old Apr 19th 2013, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

Where are u from, KieraAnn? Maybe we can chat and discuss our preparations?
Old Apr 22nd 2013, 12:53 am
Just Joined

newbie_q is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone! Really grateful this forum exists

I'm just looking into the silver fern visa as I have used my working holiday visa and would like to work in NZ for the next while. I am a secondary school science teacher and I was wondering if I had to get my qualification recognised before applying for the visa? Also, it states that you need 2 years in your chosen field - I have been teaching for a year and a term, but with the time in schools spent during my training, it would be 2 years. Are they picky about this?

Thank you so much for your help!
Old Apr 22nd 2013, 2:40 am
Forum Regular

Hi newbie_q, where are u from? So u are in NZ right now? Were you able to find a job? How's the status of the secondary school teachers job opening? Is it good enough?
Old Apr 22nd 2013, 2:43 am
Forum Regular

Btw, newbie_q, the two years requirement is only for the TRADE qualifications. Teachers don't have to worry.

Pls correct me if I am wrong guys.

PS Where are u from?
Old Apr 22nd 2013, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

salmanearn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by koksviji
hi all

it is really making to worry a lot

am i failed even before entering into game

my application status is currently status like this.. i have not filled some of the information and clicked complete later yesterday.. today i could not access my application and fill my details...

Online Applications

You are working on the following applications:

Application Description Status Payment Status Date Selected

Silver Fern Silver Fern incomplete Pending

is anybody having any issue like this

Kindly assist

regards
Koksviji
I am having a same issu can not edit my application any other guy in the forum???? it should not be happening any ways isnt it
Old Apr 22nd 2013, 7:07 pm
Just Joined

abwaqar is an unknown quantity at this point

Same case with me. Can't even open.my application to edit it. Would some senior members shed some light on this.
Old Apr 22nd 2013, 10:26 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by R-Yell
Btw, newbie_q, the two years requirement is only for the TRADE qualifications. Teachers don't have to worry.

Pls correct me if I am wrong guys.

PS Where are u from?
Hey R-Yell! I'm from the UK...Just in Australia at the moment. I've been told that they don't have a shortage of teachers at the moment and I've also been told that they need to show that they have tried looking for a kiwi to do the job before taking on a foreigner..although I'm not sure if that applies if you have a silver fern visa.

Do we need to sort anything prior to applying for the visa though? Or do we do that if we are successful with the visa?

Thanks!
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 1:24 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by abwaqar
Same case with me. Can't even open.my application to edit it. Would some senior members shed some light on this.
yep, I can't open mine either! It was working fine the other day...
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 6:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by newbie_q
Hey R-Yell! I'm from the UK...Just in Australia at the moment. I've been told that they don't have a shortage of teachers at the moment and I've also been told that they need to show that they have tried looking for a kiwi to do the job before taking on a foreigner..although I'm not sure if that applies if you have a silver fern visa.

Do we need to sort anything prior to applying for the visa though? Or do we do that if we are successful with the visa?

Thanks!
Hi NEWBIE_Q,

Thanks for the reply. Did you just go to to OZ for you to exit from NZ since your working holiday visa has expired? So you've tried hunting for a teaching job there in NZ? Have you got your NZ teaching registration by the NZ Teachers Council? Coz I have been told many times that we can never be employed in a teaching field if we don't have it.

I hope that even if we pursue our SILVER FERN JOB SEARCH VISA, we could find a teaching job that will allow us to stay in NZ with the SILVER FERN PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE VISA which eventually will lead to acquire PR.

Ohh, wait...I found this from the NZ immigration website---
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will my potential employer have to demonstrate that they have been unable to fill the position with a New Zealander?

No. The Silver Fern Job Search visa allows work in any area without a labour market check. Similarly, any offer of skilled employment under the Silver Fern Practical Experience work category will not be labour market tested – your employer does not have to demonstrate that they have been unable to fill the position locally.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEWBIE_Q, does that mean that we don't have to worry about finding an employer?

Anyway, whatever it is, let's not give up! Let's keep our dream burning inside of us even brighter and stronger! Kudos!

Wouldn't you mind if I get your contact information like fb or ym, viber or whatsapp so we could update each other?

I am very glad that I met you here. At least, we could help and encourage each other

Regards,
R-Yell
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 6:12 am
Just Joined

biplob01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bryan26
Most of the Applicant they used Credit card i dont think so that debit card is accepted though they are the same.. Try to see their website how much will cost..
Debit card can be used as well.Its all about payment.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.