Silver Fern Visa 2013

Old Feb 11th 2013, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

bryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nice
Default Silver Fern Visa 2013

To those who want to apply a Silver Fern Visa with Question post here.
Old Feb 11th 2013, 8:04 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2013

Thank you for doing that bryan26.

You've beaten me to it for this year.

Eyes down and look in. Here you all go for the start of the new season .

It's Silver Fern Visa 2013.

I'll stick the thread for a while .
Old Feb 11th 2013, 10:02 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to all & I hope we don't end up with the farcical situation that occured last year.
Old Feb 12th 2013, 3:11 am
Forum Regular

bryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nice

Originally Posted by BEVS
Thank you for doing that bryan26.

You've beaten me to it for this year.

Eyes down and look in. Here you all go for the start of the new season .

It's Silver Fern Visa 2013.

I'll stick the thread for a while .
hahaha No your still the master

anyway this coming April Silver Fern will open..
Old Feb 20th 2013, 3:27 am
Just Joined

arunaxp is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Silver Fern Visa 2013

Hi All

I have BSC(MIS) degree from university college Dublin Ireland with 6+ experience.Now Im working as Software Engineer. When I apply for Silver Fern Should I have IELTS.I'm not going to apply under skill migration category I have only 120 points.

Aruna
Old Feb 23rd 2013, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by arunaxp
Hi All

I have BSC(MIS) degree from university college Dublin Ireland with 6+ experience.Now Im working as Software Engineer. When I apply for Silver Fern Should I have IELTS.I'm not going to apply under skill migration category I have only 120 points.

Aruna
Ireland is capable to speak an English right? i think you don't need to take an IELTS you just need e certificate that you entirely obtain your education which the medium language you used is English. I hope it help

The important thing is your level of recognize qualification just check your school if it is exempt if not, you need to take an NZQA first before applying Silver Fern correct me if I'm wrong hehehe
Old Mar 15th 2013, 10:23 am
Just Joined

klosemeyer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello there!

Can anybody tell, how much is the application fee for Silver Fern visa?
Is it possible to pay by Visa or Master debt card? caus the immigration web say i have to pay through credit card!
Old Mar 15th 2013, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by klosemeyer
Hello there!

Can anybody tell, how much is the application fee for Silver Fern visa?
Is it possible to pay by Visa or Master debt card? caus the immigration web say i have to pay through credit card!
Most of the Applicant they used Credit card i dont think so that debit card is accepted though they are the same.. Try to see their website how much will cost..
Old Mar 16th 2013, 8:39 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by bryan26
Most of the Applicant they used Credit card i dont think so that debit card is accepted though they are the same.. Try to see their website how much will cost..
Thnks bryan !
I tried to search the visa fee on NZ immigration web, even googled it but all in vain. Do you have any idea how much it was last year?
Old Mar 17th 2013, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

maddy13885 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thnks bryan !
I tried to search the visa fee on NZ immigration web, even googled it but all in vain. Do you have any idea how much it was last year?
It was NZ$200 last year and guess it hasn't changed. You can use the fee calculator in immigration website to find the fees for your visa.

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...or.htm?level=1
Old Mar 20th 2013, 11:25 am
Just Joined

Thnks!
i confused visa fee with online application fee, so 200 dollars is visa fee or online application fee? or it stands for both?
Regards
Originally Posted by maddy13885
It was NZ$200 last year and guess it hasn't changed. You can use the fee calculator in immigration website to find the fees for your visa.

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...or.htm?level=1
Old Mar 21st 2013, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

maddy13885 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thnks!
i confused visa fee with online application fee, so 200 dollars is visa fee or online application fee? or it stands for both?
Regards
$200 is the online application fee. You wont be paying anything other than this for the job search visa.
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 12:10 pm
Just Joined

Thanks !
Originally Posted by maddy13885
$200 is the online application fee. You wont be paying anything other than this for the job search visa.
Old Mar 23rd 2013, 2:05 pm
Just Joined

mcargeil is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bryan26
To those who want to apply a Silver Fern Visa with Question post here.
hi bryan26. would like to inquire about qualified list of exempted in taking NZqA. my bachelors degree was in the list but my institution is not included. should i still take the assessment? what kind of assessment? and how much it would cost me?

thanks
Old Mar 24th 2013, 2:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mcargeil
hi bryan26. would like to inquire about qualified list of exempted in taking NZqA. my bachelors degree was in the list but my institution is not included. should i still take the assessment? what kind of assessment? and how much it would cost me?

thanks
As far as i read on NZ immigration website, if your institution not included in the list of exempt you need to undergo assessment from NZQA, The cost, I'm not sure how much, try to read here http://www.immigration.govt.nz/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.