Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Silver Fern Visa 2012 - successful applications only discussion thread

Silver Fern Visa 2012 - successful applications only discussion thread

Old Jun 26th 2012, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

Ajibodu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2012 - successful applications only discussion thread

Originally Posted by mgn_v
I have submitted my application on 17th May and they received the documents on 25th May. On 8th June, status changed to Evaluation step and Yesterday(19th May) it moved to Quality checking. Today, it reached "Sign-off".
Mine is standard, not fast track.
Which country you are from and how many degrees / diplomas you sent for the assessment?
When it get to sign off i means your report is ready and as been dispatch to back you.

Am from Nigeria and i have Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering Level 7.

Regards and Best of luck
Old Jun 26th 2012, 10:09 am
Just Joined

silver23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2012 - successful applications only discussion thread

thanks for the info.. Madhav
Old Jun 26th 2012, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

Teddykgb is an unknown quantity at this point

A question for those who got their applications approved by INZ, did they send you an approval email, prior to returning your passport/docs? Thanks
Old Jun 26th 2012, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Teddykgb
A question for those who got their applications approved by INZ, did they send you an approval email, prior to returning your passport/docs? Thanks
Yes, i was sent an email for the collection of my documents.
Old Jun 26th 2012, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

Teddykgb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ajibodu
Yes, i was sent an email for the collection of my documents.
Did you apply in person or using a courier?
Old Jun 26th 2012, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Teddykgb
Did you apply in person or using a courier?
I arrange with DHL so they went and pick it up for me.
Old Jun 27th 2012, 6:44 am
Just Joined

silver23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys... I just read some of forum discussion that their is phone interview? is that true? for those who got the visa for Silver Fern in Dubai Branch can you give us some advise/hint what interview is that... It will be a big help for us.
Old Jun 27th 2012, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by silver23
Hi guys... I just read some of forum discussion that their is phone interview? is that true? for those who got the visa for Silver Fern in Dubai Branch can you give us some advise/hint what interview is that... It will be a big help for us.
In my own case interview was conducted for me.

Regards.
Old Jun 27th 2012, 5:12 pm
Just Joined

senthilpk is an unknown quantity at this point

I have submitted my documents on June 12, after a week , case officer called me for an interview and asked for more documents. Now they called me to today to get PCC from the day i attained 18 years .. I submitted a PCC for last 2 years..

any had a similar experience?? is this a valid requirement???

senthil
Old Jun 28th 2012, 2:54 am
Forum Regular

maddy13885 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by senthilpk
I have submitted my documents on June 12, after a week , case officer called me for an interview and asked for more documents. Now they called me to today to get PCC from the day i attained 18 years .. I submitted a PCC for last 2 years..

any had a similar experience?? is this a valid requirement???

senthil
Senthil,

Where did you submit your documents? If you are staying in India, you can get your PCC from regional passport office. That will not have any period mentioned. If you get it from police, then they will mention the period for which you requested it for. Getting PCC from passport office is a half day work and much easier. Let me know if you need more info...
Old Jul 1st 2012, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

aiki is an unknown quantity at this point

I am just curious, the deadline 4 Aug 2012 is the deadline for the applicant to submit the application OR the deadline for the case officer to process the application?
I mean, if the applicant submits his application...let's say on 1st July 2012. Then somehow a case officer is assigned for his application e.g. on 6 Aug 2012. Would it be OK?
Old Jul 1st 2012, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

maddy13885 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aiki
I am just curious, the deadline 4 Aug 2012 is the deadline for the applicant to submit the application OR the deadline for the case officer to process the application?
I mean, if the applicant submits his application...let's say on 1st July 2012. Then somehow a case officer is assigned for his application e.g. on 6 Aug 2012. Would it be OK?

The last date for submission of documents and required proofs is August 04, 2012. It does not matter if the CO is allocated or not.
Old Jul 1st 2012, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

aiki is an unknown quantity at this point

Exactly what I understood.
Thanks Maddy
Old Jul 15th 2012, 3:20 am
Just Joined

shayrock is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mgn_v
Hi Shayrock,

Recently, I read few posts in the other forum. After the evaluation step, directly it reaches to "Quality Checking". So, don't worry about the days. I'm sure that you will be surprised about your status change soon.
I received NZQA report yesterday. Thanks mgn_v
Old Jul 15th 2012, 6:43 am
Just Joined

mgn_v is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shayrock
I received NZQA report yesterday. Thanks mgn_v
Congratulations. All the best for your further move.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.