Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Silver Fern Visa 2012 - successful applications only discussion thread

Silver Fern Visa 2012 - successful applications only discussion thread

Old Jun 20th 2012, 3:34 am
Forum Regular

Ajibodu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2012 - successful applications only discussion thread

Originally Posted by aiki
Congratulation
When will you start to fly to NZ?
July ending
Old Jun 20th 2012, 4:36 am
Just Joined

shayrock is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2012 - successful applications only discussion thread

Congratulations Ajibodu

Has anyone applied for IQA and waiting in the Evaluation step??
I submitted my documents on 12th of may for IQA and Evaluation step started on 25th of may and still it's in the evaluation step. Anyone of you guys facing with a similar situation?
Old Jun 20th 2012, 9:22 am
Just Joined

shankee is an unknown quantity at this point

please anyone help me .... do we need to get a bank draft for postage fee ? to send immigration office
Old Jun 20th 2012, 10:35 am
Just Joined

shankee is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm little confuse about the postage fees ... my branch is Bangkok so how much do i need to pay for postage fee all together ? Courier fee US $32.00 + bank administration fees US $10.00 ..... please anyone help me
Old Jun 20th 2012, 1:15 pm
Just Joined

mgn_v is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shayrock
Congratulations Ajibodu

Has anyone applied for IQA and waiting in the Evaluation step??
I submitted my documents on 12th of may for IQA and Evaluation step started on 25th of may and still it's in the evaluation step. Anyone of you guys facing with a similar situation?
I have submitted my application on 17th May and they received the documents on 25th May. On 8th June, status changed to Evaluation step and Yesterday(19th May) it moved to Quality checking. Today, it reached "Sign-off".
Mine is standard, not fast track.
Which country you are from and how many degrees / diplomas you sent for the assessment?
Old Jun 20th 2012, 3:24 pm
Just Joined

shayrock is an unknown quantity at this point

HI mgn_v,

That's really Cool. I'm from Sri Lanka, I have sent my B.Sc. degree for the assessment. I'm really worried of this long time that they are taking for evaluation step and I have applied for standard way. So since they normally take 35 days I will wait and see.
Old Jun 20th 2012, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

Ajibodu is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish to advice all applicant apply for silver fern visa to please check if there occupation require registration and they should contact the registration body before proceeding for medical and so on. As at last year Civil Engineer require registration but under the new policy this year they have been except for registration. you can confirm this under : LONG TERM SKILLS SHORTAGE LIST REVIEW
Old Jun 20th 2012, 5:28 pm
Just Joined

abhishsh is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011 & also now for 2012

Originally Posted by Sagar_Mumbai
Hello Friends,

I'm from Mumbai, India and applied through SFV application process...

Congratulation for all those who got through..

I want to know how many guys from India have successfully submitted their application for SFV ?? we can help each other
Hi Sagar,

I am Abhishek from New delhi, It is good we can help each other brother.
my phone number is 9999444475
Old Jun 20th 2012, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

aiki is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ajibodu
I wish to advice all applicant apply for silver fern visa to please check if there occupation require registration and they should contact the registration body before proceeding for medical and so on. As at last year Civil Engineer require registration but under the new policy this year they have been except for registration. you can confirm this under : LONG TERM SKILLS SHORTAGE LIST REVIEW
Could you please give me the link to that list, including the new policy?
Thanks.
Old Jun 21st 2012, 5:22 am
Drugist

MAHARLIKA is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

Need a piece of advise. Do you think I can make complaint to the immigration officer who handled my application? All of us is given a 3 months period to comply for the requirements of this type of visa. I submitted my documents last June 13 and it was lodged June 15 in online status. The decision was made for just 2 working days, since june 16 and 17 is nonworking days for immigration.. I receiced the returned documents June 2o, with the letter of decision. I feel bad because I dont receive any calls or emails from my officer that I'm lacking 1 requirement. They just give an outright decision so quickly without giving me a chance to give such additional requirement.
Old Jun 21st 2012, 5:50 am
Just Joined

abhishsh is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Silver Fern Visa 2012 - successful applications only discussion thread

HI MAHARLIKA,

Yes, Ofcourse you should write to immigration minister Nathan Guy at following address:- [email protected] and trust me it works, I have used it.
BTW from which country you are and what was the 1 left requirement ????
so they declined your application ?
Old Jun 21st 2012, 7:10 am
Drugist

MAHARLIKA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by abhishsh
HI MAHARLIKA,

Yes, Ofcourse you should write to immigration minister Nathan Guy at following address:- [email protected] and trust me it works, I have used it.
BTW from which country you are and what was the 1 left requirement ????
so they declined your application ?
I'm from Philippines, I lodged it in Manila Branch. Actually, my Filipino qualification is Pharmacist, my university is listed in the exempt for NZQA assessment. So there's no problem with that. What I don't complied is WL2.15.b as indicated in the report. Please see link http://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/42661.htm

I know the policy that such profession requires NZ registration. Honestly, I don't have this registration in NZ Pharmacy Council. Instead I have an assessment in PITO another NZ registration body, this is for Pharmacy Technician. They assessed my Filipino qualification and the result is good. It states that my qualification is equivalent to Pharmacy Technician (level 5) and I can obtain the National Certificate after undergoing thru their Recognition Prior Learning Programme.

So in connection to that WL2.15b requirement, I included this report of assessment in my application and a certificate of employment as Pharmacist for 3 years. However, the immigration officer don't honor this documents. Instead, it says in the SFV report that I need to be registered in NZ as Pharmacist.

I'm trying to show in my application is that even though I am a Pharmacist here in the Philippines, I am planning to work as Pharmacy Technician in New Zealand since I am qualified base on the report of PITO.

Sadly, I was not given a fair chance to provide more details. They don't call me for interview or even emailed me to request additional documents. It's like they just they trashed my application instantly. Hope it won't happen to others inspiring to work in NZ.
Old Jun 21st 2012, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

mgn_v is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shayrock
HI mgn_v,

That's really Cool. I'm from Sri Lanka, I have sent my B.Sc. degree for the assessment. I'm really worried of this long time that they are taking for evaluation step and I have applied for standard way. So since they normally take 35 days I will wait and see.
Hi Shayrock,

Recently, I read few posts in the other forum. After the evaluation step, directly it reaches to "Quality Checking". So, don't worry about the days. I'm sure that you will be surprised about your status change soon.
Old Jun 26th 2012, 7:59 am
Just Joined

silver23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello there…. First of all I would like to congratulate those successfully got the visa for Silver Fern.

Can I ask a question, For those who submitted and got the approval? regarding the Bank Statement, how many months have you submitted? Is the current balance is enough or we need to provide 3 months bank statement… Thanks for the answer… and wish a good luck for all of us..
Old Jun 26th 2012, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

maddy13885 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by silver23
Hello there…. First of all I would like to congratulate those successfully got the visa for Silver Fern.

Can I ask a question, For those who submitted and got the approval? regarding the Bank Statement, how many months have you submitted? Is the current balance is enough or we need to provide 3 months bank statement… Thanks for the answer… and wish a good luck for all of us..

Hi

I have submitted one month bank statement in Bank letter head signed by bank manager and with seal. The requirement is to show proof of funds for 4200 NZD or equivalent currency as per current market rates. There is no time limit mentioned anywhere.

Regards
Madhav

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.