Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Silver Fern Visa 2012 - successful applications only discussion thread

Silver Fern Visa 2012 - successful applications only discussion thread

Old Jul 27th 2012, 1:45 pm
Just Joined

Checo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2012 - successful applications only discussion thread

Originally Posted by hmlamie
Congratulation for you. What was the name for your Case officer in Dubai branch?
I think it was Chris Mckain
Old Jul 27th 2012, 1:47 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2012 - successful applications only discussion thread

Originally Posted by Chkuruppuarachchi
Hi aiki,

Ru from India? im also into software testing and im also litle bit confused about the testing job market in NZ...

Thank You
I am from the same background. Having 4.5 Years of Exp. I am planning to have ISTQB as it is in demand in NZ
Old Jul 27th 2012, 1:50 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mgn_v
My visa got approved today.

Submitted the documents on 9th July and received the call from CO on 19th July. Requested for Employment document, which I have submitted on 20th July.Today, my status got changed as Approved and the approved date as 19th July.

All the best for those who are waiting for their approvals.
Congratulations!!!
Now what's further?
Old Jul 27th 2012, 2:07 pm
Just Joined

mgn_v is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Checo
Congratulations!!!
Now what's further?
Thank you. Next step would be Job Search and travel plans.
Old Jul 28th 2012, 2:34 am
Forum Regular

Chkuruppuarachchi is an unknown quantity at this point

Submitted the documents on 9th July and received the call from CO on 19th July. Requested for Employment document, which I have submitted on 20th July.Today, my status got changed as Approved and the approved date as 19th July.

Congrtzz.....
Old Jul 29th 2012, 3:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Checo
I am from the same background. Having 4.5 Years of Exp. I am planning to have ISTQB as it is in demand in NZ
Grt! I'm frm SL n i hv around 2.5 experience... im also planing to do ISTQB, r u planing to do all the 3 levels?

Regards!
Old Jul 30th 2012, 1:24 pm
Just Joined

Grt! I'm frm SL n i hv around 2.5 experience... im also planing to do ISTQB, r u planing to do all the 3 levels?

Regards!
I will go only for foundation level coz almost all the jobs who required ISTQB needed foundation level only. So I guess this is enough for now. By they way I have complied a file containing all the study material related to ISTQB foundation level. If you need it then send in a private message with your Email address.
Old Jul 30th 2012, 1:25 pm
Just Joined

Thank you. Next step would be Job Search and travel plans.
Wish you best of luck for future moves.!
Old Jul 31st 2012, 1:32 am
Just Joined

shayrock is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratzz
Old Jul 31st 2012, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

Hi All,

Did u guys submitted the police report birth till to current date?

Old Aug 1st 2012, 1:28 am
Just Joined

shayrock is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

Did u guys submitted the police report birth till to current date?

Hi kuruppuarachchi,

I submitted from 1992 (age of 7) to 2012. What was the period of your certificate. If they ask to resubmit the PC that's gona be a long process in SL
Old Aug 1st 2012, 3:29 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by shayrock
Hi kuruppuarachchi,

I submitted from 1992 (age of 7) to 2012. What was the period of your certificate. If they ask to resubmit the PC that's gona be a long process in SL
Yah, they asking both till to current date.for my case its 1987 to 2012. i explained the process in SL to them and they gv me time till to end of August...

I think in ur case it wl be ok...
Old Aug 1st 2012, 3:36 am
Just Joined

Michelline is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys. Anyone from manila.? Looking for someone to share/to go with me. Thanks

Silver fern submit july 18
Approve july 24
Old Aug 1st 2012, 12:36 pm
Just Joined

DinaALL is an unknown quantity at this point

My visa has been approved. Submited document on 23 July and got approval on 1 August. Expecting my passport to be arrived in next couple of days.
Old Aug 1st 2012, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

hmlamie is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys, My Visa has been approved today My document has been submitted on 24 July and i got my approval on 1 August

Last edited by hmlamie; Aug 1st 2012 at 1:27 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.