Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Old Sep 13th 2012, 9:49 am
Just Joined

Rmeow is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Originally Posted by Chkuruppuarachchi
I knw 1 of my friend, he went to NZ last June and his partner going to move NZ next or coming months. both r SFV applicants...
I think once Silver fern Job search visa is converted into practical visa, ur spouse then come after few formalities.
Old Sep 14th 2012, 9:20 am
Just Joined

Dennis99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Hi Guys,

thanks for all information and advice, i learnt a lot form this blog

After a long wait my Visa was approved today. i submitted my document on the 20 of July. it's almost 2 months.

the following sentence in the Visa is confusing "stay is subject to grant of entry permission" does this mean that if the immigration officer is in a bad moods, it's possible that you dont get entry permission?
Old Sep 14th 2012, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

silverfern2012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dennis99
Hi Guys,

After a long wait my Visa was approved today. i submitted my document on the 20 of July. it's almost 2 months.

the following sentence in the Visa is confusing "stay is subject to grant of entry permission" does this mean that if the immigration officer is in a bad moods, it's possible that you dont get entry permission?
congrate mate...
the same was written for me....and silmply i dont know its meaning
Old Sep 15th 2012, 1:03 am
Forum Regular

Chkuruppuarachchi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

Congrtz Matee....
Old Sep 15th 2012, 9:00 am
Just Joined

Kad-2012 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

ACCOMMODATION *****URGENT*****

Any one already arrived in NZ or will fly this month. I am looking shared accommodation in and around Auckland. I can give 100 per week for a shared room. I am indian,30, married and ready to share with anyone from this forum. Kindly reply me or update me regarding my urgent query. If anyone looking for the same and travel this month, then please inform me ASAP. I will try to find double bedroom and we can share it. Come on guys, lets do this together.

Regards

Kader
Old Sep 15th 2012, 12:17 pm
Just Joined

Congrtz Matee....
thanks machang!!! i am also hoping to travel towards the latter part of Jan
Old Sep 15th 2012, 12:26 pm
Just Joined

[QUOTE=silverfern2012;10280816]congrate mate...
the same was written for me....and silmply i dont know its meaning[/QUOTE

thanks mate!!!! i guess there not point worrying about entry permission at this point all that matters is we got the approval
Old Sep 15th 2012, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rmeow
I think once Silver fern Job search visa is converted into practical visa, ur spouse then come after few formalities.
thank u....my husband didnt hav sfv and he is going to join me with visitor visa..but still it didnt approved...........v r waiting......
Old Sep 15th 2012, 1:06 pm
Just Joined

Kad-2012 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Originally Posted by silverfern2012
thank u....my husband didnt hav sfv and he is going to join me with visitor visa..but still it didnt approved...........v r waiting......
Hi, Are you from south India..When are you planning to go to NZ.
Old Sep 17th 2012, 5:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kad-2012
Hi, Are you from south India..When are you planning to go to NZ.

hi
im from delhi...im not sure abt my leaving time...im waiting for my husband visa....
Old Sep 18th 2012, 3:48 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by silverfern2012
hi
im from delhi...im not sure abt my leaving time...im waiting for my husband visa....
He is also a SFV applicant??
Old Sep 18th 2012, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

Upset13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

Hi mate

If you are planning to travel to NZ with guns, drogs and other stuff like that they will probably activate this policy

Dont worry this is a common remark, you will get through just fine. Now it's time to think about accomodation and travel expenses not to worry about silly sentences.

Good luck to you mate. Save trip and hope you'll find a job fast.

cheers
Old Sep 18th 2012, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

He is also a SFV applicant??
no...he is not....
Old Oct 2nd 2012, 12:56 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Silverfern2012. I have moved your posts about how to get a job to a topic of it's own. As you say , this thread appears to now be dormant.

See HERE
Old Oct 2nd 2012, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

Question Re: Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Hi All,

I have planed to move on next end Nov and find a odd job first after erning some money frm that hv a planing to search permanent job effectively.. but i hv some doubts to clarify on thz

1. How am i going to find a odd job frm NZ?
2. is that true paying more in DEC comparing to othr months?
3. is this idea practicaly can be happen or not?

I need some inputs from u guys.... appreciate your valuable comments on thiz...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.