Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Old May 7th 2012, 7:59 pm
Mrs

karwalbubble is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011 & also now for 2012

Yesterday my cousin did call to immigration in New Delhi and they said she is not selected in 300 even if she got successful mail(but later on got error mail also) ..
Old May 7th 2012, 8:23 pm
Mrs

Default Re: silver fern visa accepted and then rejected - 2012

Originally Posted by Tanu_allu
this is pleasant surprise...finger crossed!!
yes mine is also different client id and application id.
thanks ton for your reply.
you gave me a piece of mind!!
cheers
No luck this time.. My cousin did call to immigration at New Delhi. They said she has not been selected.. her payment was done at 10:09 . It means 300 applications were filled in first 5-6 mins..
Old May 7th 2012, 10:47 pm
Just Joined

Tanu_allu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: silver fern visa accepted and then rejected - 2012

i am wanting to take legal action if this happens similar to me..
this is not done....such a big country with such a big deaprtment cant handle the load of 300 applications...they would have defined counter in the system not to accept any application after 300..
this is mental trauma for some one who is waiting since months after they moved their dates...
this is not fair...now there has to be action by all who got the similar situation...else department wont understand deceiving people like this..

Originally Posted by karwalbubble
No luck this time.. My cousin did call to immigration at New Delhi. They said she has not been selected.. her payment was done at 10:09 . It means 300 applications were filled in first 5-6 mins..
Old May 8th 2012, 3:51 am
Forum Regular

WayneChen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011 only.

New information from Beijing......

Firstly, I heard this from another Chinese guy on the Internet

Secondly, I can't confirm whether this information is completely accurate

Beijing said almost all applicants received "sadness" email sent by immigration system automatically. There is still no final name list of who will be granted visa till now.

Anyway, we should keep forward, try to figure out what confused us, and hope better result.
Old May 8th 2012, 4:15 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Hi guys. So sorry to read about this terrible situation with the Silver Fern Visa 2012.
As you will see I have re-organised all your posts into new thread to reflect who got through without problem and who have received the wretched rejection email.

This thread is for all of you effected by this 'technical hitch' to carry on discussing your options and complaints.

I will open another thread which will be a POLL thread. ( click link) You can use this to see who and how many received the rejection email and who and how many on here actually got through without this problem.

Last edited by BEVS; May 8th 2012 at 4:24 am.
Old May 8th 2012, 4:41 am
Mrs

Default Re: Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Originally Posted by BEVS
Hi guys. So sorry to read about this terrible situation with the Silver Fern Visa 2012.
As you will see I have re-organised all your posts into new thread to reflect who got through without problem and who have received the wretched rejection email.

This thread is for all of you effected by this 'technical hitch' to carry on discussing your options and complaints.

I will open another thread which will be a POLL thread. ( click link) You can use this to see who and how many received the rejection email and who and how many on here actually got through without this problem.
thanks..its better to categorize this way..otherwise it was mixed before.
Old May 8th 2012, 4:52 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

S'ok. Hopefully it will help.
Old May 8th 2012, 5:11 am
Just Joined

maydayshay is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All
Right now I got an email about arranging a refund to my credit card:
"Refund arrangements for your Silver Fern Job Search visa application fee were made on Tuesday 8 May 2012 (New Zealand time). Your refund will appear on your credit card on Wednesday 9 May 2012 (New Zealand time). "

It is really unfair and we have get our rights.
Old May 8th 2012, 5:20 am
Just Joined

sanyaz is an unknown quantity at this point

The payment was complete from my visa card at 10.05.29 am. But I have recieved the evil mail. How is it possible? Few minutes I had a mail about refund.
Old May 8th 2012, 5:28 am
Just Joined

hazzik is an unknown quantity at this point

This is an automated message from an unattended mailbox, please do not reply.

Dear Me

Re: Your Silver Fern Application Fee refund

Refund arrangements for your Silver Fern Job Search visa application fee were made on Tuesday 8 May 2012 (New Zealand time). Your refund will appear on your credit card on Wednesday 9 May 2012 (New Zealand time).

Some of you may have recently received an automated message saying that your application has been accepted by a designated Immigration New Zealand branch. This email was sent because, at that time, we had not had a chance to process the refund of the fee you paid and close the application in our system. We apologise for the confusion this email may have caused to some of you.

Once again, we are very sorry about the error that caused your application to be incorrectly accepted and for any distress and confusion this has caused.

Kind Regards
Immigration New Zealand
Old May 8th 2012, 5:29 am
Forum Regular

oxide007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by maydayshay
Hi All
Right now I got an email about arranging a refund to my credit card:
"Refund arrangements for your Silver Fern Job Search visa application fee were made on Tuesday 8 May 2012 (New Zealand time). Your refund will appear on your credit card on Wednesday 9 May 2012 (New Zealand time). "

It is really unfair and we have get our rights.
and for me as well.
Old May 8th 2012, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

Maryam90 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sanyaz
The payment was complete from my visa card at 10.05.29 am. But I have recieved the evil mail. How is it possible? Few minutes I had a mail about refund.
Have to confirm the exact transaction time from your bank…
What is your receipt number?
Old May 8th 2012, 5:33 am
Forum Regular

oxide007 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know its a sad news to everyone here, had a hope of getting the SFV but it has been let down by the poor IT system of INZ.

Need to start doing something else, fly to NZ with visitor visa and apply job ensure youre lucky if the employer good enough to offer you a job and start getting from there.

Or Working Holiday visa then apply for work to residence....

Else EOI for Residence,

All the best,
Old May 8th 2012, 5:38 am
Just Joined

sanyaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Maryam90
Have to confirm the exact transaction time from your bank…
What is your receipt number?
Time in my bank 10.05.29 am.
Client Number: XXXXX005 from letter.

Other numbers I didn't save.

Last edited by sanyaz; May 8th 2012 at 5:42 am.
Old May 8th 2012, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

Teddykgb is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,
The actual numbers was confirmed to me by one of the officials at INZ this afternoon. They try to add all up to confuse us but with a little persistence this is what I got.

4000 - Potential applicants on 4/5/12.
400 - Timed out before payment.
80 - Accepted in Error.
300 - Accepted.

They may have refunded the money to try and get rid of us but don't stop here, keep pursuing them until they come up with a fair compensation.

Last edited by Teddykgb; May 8th 2012 at 5:47 am. Reason: wrong date!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.