Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Old Mar 17th 2013, 10:49 pm
Forum Regular

maddy13885 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Originally Posted by shayrock
Hey maddy,
Congrats on getting EOI selected.

Did you apply for PR through a nz lawyer or an immigration adviser?
I'm planing to apply as soon as possible for my PR and I have 160 points. Most of my friends who came down here have applied for PR through a nz lawyer and they are like it's risky to apply with out the help of an adviser. What do you guys think? Charges of these advisers are so much high.
I am doing it myself and all my contacts have done it themselves without need for an immigration agent / advisor. You get all help from people in this forum. The forums are the best place to find information than to try and depend on a single advisor.
Old Apr 11th 2013, 5:57 am
Forum Regular

sunshine560 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Hi Guys,

I am in Auckland and looking for network engineer job. Still could not find one. Here in New Zealand references work a lot and internally references work a lot as well. please tell me if someone is working at the same position or someone has network engineer position in his/ her organization.

I am here from last 1 month so just 8 months left to go back to my country...
Old Apr 11th 2013, 6:49 am
Just Joined

silver23 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi there, may you can help me? what is your job qualification? and can you send me a softcopy of your CV format because since December 2012 I'm already here in Nelson South New Zealand but till now I don't have any job offer. maybe you can still give us me some advice how to have a good CV. and is AUCKLAND is having lots of opportunity as per you experience there?

hope that you will give me some advise and a format of your CV also just for my reference. thank you in advance.

Regards,
Old Apr 16th 2013, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Silver,

Join new kiwi job search programme...they wil help you how you find job and cv and cover letter and many more things...its really helpful programme funded by immigration Newzealand...
Old Apr 16th 2013, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

Hi eveyone,

Can anyone tell me if i can apply PR with 6 month contract work?
Old Jun 11th 2013, 3:15 am
Forum Regular

Chkuruppuarachchi is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Finally waiting is over and found a job in NZ...

hopefully now planing for the other steps...
Old Jun 11th 2013, 3:30 am
Mrs

karwalbubble is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sunshine560
Hi eveyone,

Can anyone tell me if i can apply PR with 6 month contract work?
Just try filing EOI and check how many points you get, can apply PR if having more than 100 points.