Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Old Oct 12th 2012, 4:05 pm
Just Joined

arslan123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Originally Posted by Kad-2012
ACCOMMODATION *****URGENT*****

Any one already arrived in NZ or will fly this month. I am looking shared accommodation in and around Auckland. I can give 100 per week for a shared room. I am indian,30, married and ready to share with anyone from this forum. Kindly reply me or update me regarding my urgent query. If anyone looking for the same and travel this month, then please inform me ASAP. I will try to find double bedroom and we can share it. Come on guys, lets do this together.

Regards

Kader
Hi,

I am going to NewZealand at the end of this October, If you still looking for someone to share kindly send me the detail.

Kind Regards,
Arslan Ahson.
Old Oct 22nd 2012, 6:50 am
Just Joined

maydayshay is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Finally approved on 21 October 2012
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

Chkuruppuarachchi is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Originally Posted by maydayshay
Finally approved on 21 October 2012
Congrtzzz.....
Old Nov 25th 2012, 11:21 pm
Just Joined

shayrock is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,

How is it going.. Now it has bn almost 3months for me after arriving to NZ with SFV and I was able to settle with a job. I'll be starting to work from December 1st week.

I think It'll be helpful if you can register for Kiwi Career Success workshop of Auckland chamber of commerce just b4 arriving here and arrange to participate it in the 1st two weeks in NZ. (if u plan to stay in Auckland) So you'll be able to get a great idea about Job search here at the very beginning. Here is the link for information about workshop. http://www.newkiwis.co.nz/global/job...r_success.aspx

Thanks
Shanika
Old Nov 26th 2012, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

maddy13885 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck dude. Am blessed too Joining work on 03 December 2012 in Auckland. Best of luck for all others who are in job hunt.
Old Nov 27th 2012, 7:25 pm
Just Joined

Great bro same here, Congratz and Good luck
Old Dec 7th 2012, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

Upset13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sunshine560
Hi People,

Other people also tell, if someone got single entry or multiple entry.
Because I am going to US for 2 weeks and my company wants to sign bond for 6 months. till now i dint get visa from Newzealand. I am waiting.
So please tell if someone got single entry or all got multiple entry visa.
same in my case, multiple. I really dont think there is someoane with single entry...

good luck friend.
Old Dec 7th 2012, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

Upset13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kad-2012
Hi Every One,

My name is kader from London (originally from India).I was one of the victim as well as lucky guy to secure Silver fern Visa 2012.For the last few months, I was following this thread very closely.I really appreciate this forum and its members for sharing very useful informations. Now we all got the visa. Lets concentrate towards the future ahead in NZ.Lets start with Accommodation.In my case, I am travelling to auckland on 18 of this month.I am looking for some accommodation(cheap) -room sharing basis.I can pay 100nzd per week. If anyone interested to share room with me, I would like to hear from them. Most of the ads are for double room.So we can share the room (Or even the whole flat, if more people join). Trying to sort out this before landing there. Come on guys, reply ASAP.

By
Kader
Hi Kad
How are things going for you? Did you manage to secure a job? And did you find a roomate?

I am travelling to Auckland at the end of Jan next year. My last entry date is 10 feb. Maybe we can get in tough or meet for a beer to exchange ideas.

Anyway good luck to you mate!

Upset
Old Dec 28th 2012, 12:45 am
Forum Regular

Chkuruppuarachchi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hellow Guys,

Congrtz to who safely landed in NZ soil and got a job offer....

Im planing my move on end of Jan and my destination wl be Christchurch, im wondering thr is anyone who got a job offer b4 landed in NZ? if Yes could u guys post the steps here?

Cheers!
Old Feb 27th 2013, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

sunshine560 is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread is getting silent...People share your experience in Newzealnd. How is the job market. Some interview tips. and also what documents we need to take with us while boarding plane. i know passport & One way ticket. Do we also need to buy some insurance or some other documents. Please advice?
Old Feb 27th 2013, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

I have one more question for people who already got job in Newzealand.
How they applied PR and also what documents a person needs to apply PR. and please share the process. I am flying on 30th March and i want to take all the documents alongwith me.
Old Mar 5th 2013, 5:21 am
Forum Regular

bryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nice

please guys to those who approved silver fern visa, share you experience in Silver Fern Visa 2013 Thread,

like:

Interviews and how do you answer all questions,
Tips.
Documents
anything about silver fern
Old Mar 5th 2013, 5:38 am
Forum Regular

Where all the guys have gone from this thread...
i think people who were here, have unsubscribe them from this thread...
if someone still there, please answer my questions...

Originally Posted by sunshine560
I have one more question for people who already got job in Newzealand.
How they applied PR and also what documents a person needs to apply PR. and please share the process. I am flying on 30th March and i want to take all the documents alongwith me.
Old Mar 6th 2013, 2:32 am
Forum Regular

maddy13885 is an unknown quantity at this point

Regarding the documents you need, you may have to carry all your educational documents, work experience documents, personal identification - national id, income tax number, medical certificates if any, police clearance, BIRTH CERTIFICATE. These are the documents I have at the moment for submitting along with my ITA. If anything else comes to my mind, will post it here.
Old Mar 17th 2013, 6:49 am
Just Joined

Hey maddy,
Congrats on getting EOI selected.

Did you apply for PR through a nz lawyer or an immigration adviser?
I'm planing to apply as soon as possible for my PR and I have 160 points. Most of my friends who came down here have applied for PR through a nz lawyer and they are like it's risky to apply with out the help of an adviser. What do you guys think? Charges of these advisers are so much high.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.