Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Old Sep 3rd 2012, 12:16 pm
Just Joined

Rmeow is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Hello Everyone!!!

Finally after the entire prolonging delays in deciding my admission to NZ, I got the good news today that the visas have been approved... Waiting for my passport to arrive.

Thanks everyone for their support and tolerating me all this while.

Regards,

RMeow
Old Sep 3rd 2012, 12:26 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Originally Posted by Kad-2012
URGENT

Hi Guys...Any one travelling this month..I am travelling on 18th september..Reply me ASAP..Worried abt accommodation.
Try searching on classifieds like:

http://www.trademe.co.nz

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/classifieds/
Old Sep 5th 2012, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

sunshine560 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

Can anyone who got the passport after visa stamping, if silver fern is single entry or multiple entry.
Old Sep 5th 2012, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

silverfern2012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rmeow
Hello Everyone!!!

Finally after the entire prolonging delays in deciding my admission to NZ, I got the good news today that the visas have been approved... Waiting for my passport to arrive.

Thanks everyone for their support and tolerating me all this while.

Regards,

RMeow
congrte mateim happy to hearing that...
Old Sep 5th 2012, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sunshine560
Hello,

Can anyone who got the passport after visa stamping, if silver fern is single entry or multiple entry.
in my case it was written multy..
Old Sep 5th 2012, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

sunshine560 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by silverfern2012
in my case it was written multy..
Hi People,

Other people also tell, if someone got single entry or multiple entry.
Because I am going to US for 2 weeks and my company wants to sign bond for 6 months. till now i dint get visa from Newzealand. I am waiting.
So please tell if someone got single entry or all got multiple entry visa.
Old Sep 5th 2012, 1:05 pm
Just Joined

nadun is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi People,

Other people also tell, if someone got single entry or multiple entry.
Because I am going to US for 2 weeks and my company wants to sign bond for 6 months. till now i dint get visa from Newzealand. I am waiting.
So please tell if someone got single entry or all got multiple entry visa.
it is for multiple entries in and out from NZ in that 9 months period..I remember it was explained on the immigration web site. I believe you dont need to worry about that
Old Sep 6th 2012, 4:39 am
Forum Regular

is there any one who is going to nz from india???Id like to know which airline is the cheapest????
Old Sep 6th 2012, 5:15 am
Forum Regular

maddy13885 is an unknown quantity at this point

is there any one who is going to nz from india???Id like to know which airline is the cheapest????
Which city are you flying out? I checked from Chennai to Auckland and the cheapest I find is in Cathay Pacific and that too until end of September.

You can compare the fares of SQ / CX / MH and decide the best options.There are a lot of travel booking websites. You may check www.skyscanner.co.in for comparing fares what different airlines has got to offer you.
Old Sep 6th 2012, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by maddy13885
Which city are you flying out? I checked from Chennai to Auckland and the cheapest I find is in Cathay Pacific and that too until end of September.

You can compare the fares of SQ / CX / MH and decide the best options.There are a lot of travel booking websites. You may check www.skyscanner.co.in for comparing fares what different airlines has got to offer you.
i want to flying out from delhi...I cheked air asia and jet star...kalkata-kwalalmpor-aukland...

i wil chek the once u applied...thnx....
Old Sep 6th 2012, 5:48 am
Forum Regular

maddy13885 is an unknown quantity at this point

i want to flying out from delhi...I cheked air asia and jet star...kalkata-kwalalmpor-aukland...

i wil chek the once u applied...thnx....
Air Asia doesn't fly to Auckland and JetStar has no flights from Malaysia to NZ. Low cost airlines may offer you cheaper fares but has tight restrictions on your baggage allowance and other stuffs. When you travel long haul, I always recommend that you fly regular airlines than the low cost ones.

Last edited by maddy13885; Sep 6th 2012 at 5:48 am. Reason: Small correction in statement
Old Sep 6th 2012, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

from tranchinapally to kulalampur through air asia at 18 oct is 4071 rs.per adult....there wil b 10 hr transit in kwalalampor an then with jetstar...
Old Sep 7th 2012, 2:54 am
Forum Regular

Chkuruppuarachchi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

it is for multiple entry....
Old Sep 12th 2012, 4:58 am
Forum Regular

hi every one....
is there any one who approved a silver visa and going to join his/her partner in nz??with which visa option u can apply rather than visitor visa???
Old Sep 13th 2012, 2:56 am
Forum Regular

Chkuruppuarachchi is an unknown quantity at this point

hi every one....
is there any one who approved a silver visa and going to join his/her partner in nz??with which visa option u can apply rather than visitor visa???
I knw 1 of my friend, he went to NZ last June and his partner going to move NZ next or coming months. both r SFV applicants...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.