Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Old Aug 29th 2012, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

Upset13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Originally Posted by Rmeow
Finally yesterday my CO called me and asked me to verify my employment as she could not get in touch with my Company. Sent her an email from my official ID with a scanned copy of my visiting card and swipe card. Then she asked for my correspondence address which i gave. Now, I hope she is sending my Passport with the sticker after all that
Hihihih! Sticker is on his way If she didnt asked for anything else she has to decide quickly bcz there's not that much of new information to analyse and verify.

we're waiting for the good news my friend.
Old Aug 29th 2012, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Originally Posted by lunastarrs
hello! i am new here and from the philippines. i just wanted to know if i'm still within the normal timelines for waiting . it's been a while and my account still says "pending", no update on emails too.

hope you can help and give me your comments. God bless us

btw, here's my timeline...
SFV applied:4 may
submitted: july 12
medical received: july 20
approved: *waiting patiently*
Hi mate. My timeline untill medical received is aprox the same. My visa got approved on the 10th of August. There are people in this forum who waited for almost 2 months so dont worry. Maybe your CO is on vacation... Or it takes longer in Philippines to verify your docs (PC, Univ etc) than in other countries.

Maybe someone from the Philippines who got approval can help us out with his timeline or other information.

You should try the other thread for SVF too.

Cheers

Upset
Old Aug 29th 2012, 9:52 am
Just Joined

Dennis99 is an unknown quantity at this point

hello! i am new here and from the philippines. i just wanted to know if i'm still within the normal timelines for waiting . it's been a while and my account still says "pending", no update on emails too.

Hi lunastarrs
i guess the time lines vary a lot depending on which branch your documents are being processed at. i submitted my documents to the Bangkok branch on the 20 of July and i am also still waiting....
Old Aug 29th 2012, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

silverfern2012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by naveen99
Guys,
This forum is extremely useful in making decisions and hope I will make a decision with the situation I have:

I'm currently working for an MNC(in IT software) which is perfectly in my career path. I have recently got my SFV approved and passport delivered to me (AUG 22nd) with Blue sticker on it. So is it worth taking the risk of resigning the company here in India and moving to NZ. ? and what chances that I have of getting the job ?

I know anyone cant give assurance or percentage of getting a job, even though i do the thorough ground work. The only concern is what if we wont get the job in 9 months and we have to return to our own country with no job in NZ as well as in home country.
to get some oppurtuinity in life u have to do some risk and think positive...
u will get a better job,and better life,resulting in better life conditiones....if its possible take leave for 9 months from yr present job and explain ur situation...othet wise leave it completely and be sure u wil get better job...
Old Aug 29th 2012, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Chkuruppuarachchi
After so many gaps, so many waiting days.... my visa is approved today....
congrat mate ..im happly for that
Old Aug 29th 2012, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rmeow
Finally yesterday my CO called me and asked me to verify my employment as she could not get in touch with my Company. Sent her an email from my official ID with a scanned copy of my visiting card and swipe card. Then she asked for my correspondence address which i gave. Now, I hope she is sending my Passport with the sticker after all that
have u cheked ur status on inz web??
Old Aug 29th 2012, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

dont worry ..just be patient...and do ur daily work...forget it....it will be approve very soon...see my timeline hw was long....
Old Aug 29th 2012, 12:27 pm
Just Joined

lunastarrs is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Upset13
Hi mate. My timeline untill medical received is aprox the same. My visa got approved on the 10th of August. There are people in this forum who waited for almost 2 months so dont worry. Maybe your CO is on vacation... Or it takes longer in Philippines to verify your docs (PC, Univ etc) than in other countries.

Maybe someone from the Philippines who got approval can help us out with his timeline or other information.

You should try the other thread for SVF too.

Cheers

Upset
thanks! i hope the decision really comes soon. i'll check other threads too. i'm a bit worried because my cousin who went under silver fern visa last year got the decision in just 2 weeks..maybe their procedures are diff now...
Old Aug 29th 2012, 12:28 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Dennis99
Hi lunastarrs
i guess the time lines vary a lot depending on which branch your documents are being processed at. i submitted my documents to the Bangkok branch on the 20 of July and i am also still waiting....
i guess so..we're on the same page..keep praying and wait patiently
Old Aug 29th 2012, 12:31 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by silverfern2012
dont worry ..just be patient...and do ur daily work...forget it....it will be approve very soon...see my timeline hw was long....
thanks! we've got almost the same time intervals. but i didn't get an interview --i hope i don't have too, haha. i don't like to be interviewed. i just want to wait for her decision
Old Aug 29th 2012, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

thanks! i hope the decision really comes soon. i'll check other threads too. i'm a bit worried because my cousin who went under silver fern visa last year got the decision in just 2 weeks..maybe their procedures are diff now...
What a surprise!! How is your cousin doing? I have to ask Did he manage to get a job by now?

Is he happy about his decision and moving to NZ?

Thanks and keep checking your internet page on INZ.

Upset
Old Aug 29th 2012, 3:54 pm
Just Joined

devsha is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chkuruppuarachchi
After so many gaps, so many waiting days.... my visa is approved today....
Congratz .. ChKuruppuarachchi ...
Old Aug 29th 2012, 11:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Upset13
What a surprise!! How is your cousin doing? I have to ask Did he manage to get a job by now?

Is he happy about his decision and moving to NZ?

Thanks and keep checking your internet page on INZ.

Upset
same question....i hav
Old Aug 30th 2012, 1:30 am
Forum Regular

Chkuruppuarachchi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by devsha
Congratz .. ChKuruppuarachchi ...
Thanks Devsha....
Old Aug 30th 2012, 1:32 am
Forum Regular

Chkuruppuarachchi is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont worry u will gt that soon coz it depends on CO and branch... i herd that Dubai branch is very quick on this... patient will be cure for this....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.