Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Old Aug 27th 2012, 7:39 am
Just Joined

nadun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Originally Posted by Rmeow
Was a little curious again, but just wanted to know as to how are you intimated about the delivery of your passport along with your documents after the approval?

Do they (VO) call you and inform that we are sending the passport or you need to assume that you will received your stuff within 2-3 days of the approval date?

apologies but all these questions are making me more and more curious as the days pass...
For me, my case officer said that my visa has been approved and the passport will be sending out from their office the same day I got it after 2 days .. hopefully the same procedure will apply for you as well.. you will get an email confirming that your visa is approved and they are sending the passport ..
Old Aug 27th 2012, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

Upset13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Originally Posted by nadun
For me, my case officer said that my visa has been approved and the passport will be sending out from their office the same day I got it after 2 days .. hopefully the same procedure will apply for you as well.. you will get an email confirming that your visa is approved and they are sending the passport ..
same for me. got the confirmation email and 2 days after got my docs. in my case they used DHL. It was a big surprise for me bcz they didn't mentioned that they will send my docs through secure post or that fast. When the Dhl guy called me I thought he was joking.
Old Aug 27th 2012, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

silverfern2012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by oxide007
congrats mate.
thanks....
Old Aug 27th 2012, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rmeow
Was a little curious again, but just wanted to know as to how are you intimated about the delivery of your passport along with your documents after the approval?

Do they (VO) call you and inform that we are sending the passport or you need to assume that you will received your stuff within 2-3 days of the approval date?

apologies but all these questions are making me more and more curious as the days pass...
in my case they didnt send any mail...only i checked my status on my page that was approved....im waiting ,,,,
Old Aug 27th 2012, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

plz share the info about the city which u choose for landing in nz...i am confuse to which city i have to go...
Old Aug 28th 2012, 2:11 am
Forum Regular

Chkuruppuarachchi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by silverfern2012
hi every one.my visa got approved.thanks to all of you for sharing the information......my time line is:
applied:4 may
submitted:12 july
lodgmnet:20 july
interview:1 aug
approved:23 aug

my advice to every one :be patient ...be patient..
Congrtzz.....
Old Aug 28th 2012, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Chkuruppuarachchi
Congrtzz.....
thnks.....
Old Aug 28th 2012, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

After so many gaps, so many waiting days.... my visa is approved today....
Old Aug 28th 2012, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

maddy13885 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!!!
Old Aug 28th 2012, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

Upset13 is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats mate!
Old Aug 29th 2012, 1:48 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by maddy13885
Congratulations!!!
Thanks mate!
Old Aug 29th 2012, 1:49 am
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Originally Posted by Upset13
congrats mate!
Thanks mate!
Old Aug 29th 2012, 3:25 am
Just Joined

nadun is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratz..and wish you all the very best
Old Aug 29th 2012, 7:58 am
Just Joined

Rmeow is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Upset13
same for me. got the confirmation email and 2 days after got my docs. in my case they used DHL. It was a big surprise for me bcz they didn't mentioned that they will send my docs through secure post or that fast. When the Dhl guy called me I thought he was joking.
Finally yesterday my CO called me and asked me to verify my employment as she could not get in touch with my Company. Sent her an email from my official ID with a scanned copy of my visiting card and swipe card. Then she asked for my correspondence address which i gave. Now, I hope she is sending my Passport with the sticker after all that

Last edited by Rmeow; Aug 29th 2012 at 8:27 am.
Old Aug 29th 2012, 8:34 am
Just Joined

lunastarrs is an unknown quantity at this point

hello! i am new here and from the philippines. i just wanted to know if i'm still within the normal timelines for waiting . it's been a while and my account still says "pending", no update on emails too.

hope you can help and give me your comments. God bless us

btw, here's my timeline...
SFV applied:4 may
submitted: july 12
medical received: july 20
approved: *waiting patiently*

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.