Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Old Aug 5th 2012, 7:54 pm
Just Joined

miza is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

I had submitted my doc on 18 july update on 19 july medical update on 30th july. but i dint get any mail from CO till today

any one advice me
Old Aug 6th 2012, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

maddy13885 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

After nearly 8 weeks, my application has been approved today

Never before I had been tested for my patience and INZ has tested it a lot on me and finally awarded with the blue stickers!! Good luck for the others awaiting the approval.
Old Aug 6th 2012, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

lucky2012 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

I am almost ready to dispatch my application with all required documents:
1. Passport (do i have to send in original?)
2. Medical report with X ray (original will be submitted)
3. Police certificate (original will be submitted)
4. Bank letter / statement (original will be submitted)
5. Language proficiency evidence (notorised copies would be acceptable)
6. IQA (NZQA) report and letter (notorised copies would be acceptable)

Any comments on any point please. Am I missing any thing?
Old Aug 6th 2012, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

desayag is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by maddy13885

Never before I had been tested for my patience and INZ has tested it a lot on me and finally awarded with the blue stickers!! Good luck for the others awaiting the approval.
Congratulations Maddy
Old Aug 6th 2012, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by miza
I had submitted my doc on 18 july update on 19 july medical update on 30th july. but i dint get any mail from CO till today

any one advice me
Have patience my friend...you should hear from them soon.
Old Aug 6th 2012, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

Upset13 is an unknown quantity at this point

congratz mate!! this is very good knews for all of us waiting for more than 2 weeks.
Old Aug 6th 2012, 12:29 pm
Just Joined

tommyhoney is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Desayag

Do you have any idea about First entry and Expiry date travel mentioned in the Visa? I called the immigration office today but the lady said she is not having any idea about it. I sent them a mail inquiring about it but till now I didn't get any reply from them.

Originally Posted by desayag
Its 19th Dec for me...That is, I must travel to NZ before this date..
Hope this helps
Old Aug 7th 2012, 3:30 am
Forum Regular

Chkuruppuarachchi is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrtz mate....
Old Aug 7th 2012, 4:05 am
Just Joined

softwareEngineer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I have submitted my docs for SFV to TT services New Delhi branch. But the case officer assigned is in Mumbai branch. Do they process all the application in Mumbai branch only?

Please advice
Old Aug 7th 2012, 5:27 am
Just Joined

mgn_v is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tommyhoney
I have a small doubt. In my visa it is written that the First entry should be before 25th January. But also in the next row it is written that Expiry date travel is April 25th. What is the difference between these two? Can anybody clarify it to me? I am planning to call the immigration services tomorrow to inquire more about.
Even,I got the same. I called the INZ delhi branch. The person told that they cannot tell the difference unless they see the stamping. He asked me to send the scanned copy of the sticker via email. Will send soon. In btw, If you get any updates, pls share with me.
Old Aug 7th 2012, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

silverfern2012 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi to all
im new here....
i want to know wat wil hapen after interviwing???
Old Aug 7th 2012, 5:39 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lucky2012
I am almost ready to dispatch my application with all required documents:
1. Passport (do i have to send in original?)
2. Medical report with X ray (original will be submitted)
3. Police certificate (original will be submitted)
4. Bank letter / statement (original will be submitted)
5. Language proficiency evidence (notorised copies would be acceptable)
6. IQA (NZQA) report and letter (notorised copies would be acceptable)

Any comments on any point please. Am I missing any thing?
if u hav any work experince submit it.
Old Aug 7th 2012, 5:44 am
Forum Regular

how they wil inform that the visa approved???
Old Aug 7th 2012, 6:22 am
Just Joined

tommyhoney is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, they told me as well to send the scanned copy. I checked the immigration New Zealand website and the following was written in it:
"If the Number of Entries says Multiple, and Expiry Date Travel is still valid, you are able to travel in and out of NZ until the date shown in Expiry Date Travel field, without losing your work visa."

That means for me since the expiry travel date is 25th April, I can no longer leave New Zealand after this date. Only up till 25th April 2013, the provision for multiple entry is there for me.

Originally Posted by mgn_v
Even,I got the same. I called the INZ delhi branch. The person told that they cannot tell the difference unless they see the stamping. He asked me to send the scanned copy of the sticker via email. Will send soon. In btw, If you get any updates, pls share with me.
Old Aug 7th 2012, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tommyhoney
Hi Desayag

Do you have any idea about First entry and Expiry date travel mentioned in the Visa? I called the immigration office today but the lady said she is not having any idea about it. I sent them a mail inquiring about it but till now I didn't get any reply from them.
Hi tommyhoney,

Only the Expiry Date Travel is mentioned on my visa which is 19th Dec..
I am not sure why you have 2 dates, best for you to wait for someone for immigration to answer your question..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.