Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Old Jul 19th 2012, 6:28 am
Banned

ranavita is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Is immigration officer and the case officer one and the same?
Old Jul 19th 2012, 7:13 am
Just Joined

Rmeow is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Hi Guys!!

Congratulations to all who have got their visas.

I have submitted my documents to Delhi branch on 16th July, awaiting for the interview call from the officer.

Old Jul 19th 2012, 11:08 am
Just Joined

mgn_v is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rmeow
Hi Guys!!

I have submitted my documents to Delhi branch on 16th July, awaiting for the interview call from the officer.

I have submitted my documents on 9th July 2012 to TT services. Till 18th July, they have not updated on the website. I called them on 16th July whether they received the documents or not. They confirmed that documents received. On 18th July, I have sent an email asking about the status.Then they have updated the Medical (17th July 2012) and lodgement date (09th July 2012). Today morning, I received a call from the Delhi Embassy. She asked couple of questions.
1. My full name
2. Place of Birth
3. Currently, living place
4. Educational details
5. Employment history
6. Why do you want to go to NZ
7. Have you done any research about the Job? If yes, explain the research. If you have contacted the employer / consultancy, then you have to provide their details and what response you got from them. If you have visited the job site, then you should tell about the job site details.
8. What kind of job you are looking?
9. Any idea about the salary details?
10. Which category you have applied?
Then she asked me to provide the current employment offer letter, revised letter, Pay slips (6 months) and income tax returns for 3 years.
The discussion went on 20 minutes.

Hope this helps for others, who are all waiting for their interviews.
Old Jul 19th 2012, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

Upset13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ajibodu
Mate don't be worry this was noted on my letter as well, Just attached a letter that and include your e-mail so when your application is finalized you we be contact for the pick up.
Regards

thx mate for your answer. I sent my docs yesterday and today I got notified by DHL with the confirmation of delivery. so all I have to do now is wait. hope they will decide quickly.
regarding the self addresed unvelope, I didn't send one. I'm hoping the case officer will contact me and discuss further on this matter. they have to send me back my passport, my diploma and my ielts result.

I have to admit I am a little bit nervous, I didn't get any sleep last night.

thanks again for your answer.
upset13
Old Jul 19th 2012, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

desayag is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Upset13
thx mate for your answer. I sent my docs yesterday and today I got notified by DHL with the confirmation of delivery. so all I have to do now is wait. hope they will decide quickly.
regarding the self addresed unvelope, I didn't send one. I'm hoping the case officer will contact me and discuss further on this matter. they have to send me back my passport, my diploma and my ielts result.

I have to admit I am a little bit nervous, I didn't get any sleep last night.

thanks again for your answer.
upset13
Don't worry..they will be sending your docs through secure post.
I recd mine through DHL..
Anyways, they will be informing you before sending your docs..
Old Jul 19th 2012, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by desayag
Don't worry..they will be sending your docs through secure post.
I recd mine through DHL..
Anyways, they will be informing you before sending your docs..
thx mate, that's really nice to hear. how much did it cost you? I paid 70 GBP just to send my docs...
Old Jul 19th 2012, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Guys!!

good luck to you mate!
Old Jul 19th 2012, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Guys!!

Good luck!
Old Jul 20th 2012, 5:50 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Upset13
thx mate, that's really nice to hear. how much did it cost you? I paid 70 GBP just to send my docs...
70 GBP!! Thats too much!
I had to send my docs to New Delhi through TT services here in India and it cost me INR 625 which converts to 7 GBP
Old Jul 20th 2012, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

70 GBP!! Thats too much!
I had to send my docs to New Delhi through TT services here in India and it cost me INR 625 which converts to 7 GBP
yes I know. way to much! that's why I'm concerned about getting my docs back.
Old Jul 20th 2012, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

70 GBP!! Thats too much!
and I might consider moving to india if life cost is that ok
Old Jul 20th 2012, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

my lodgement date was just updated to 19 jul 2012 and a comment was made about my medical certificate. hope they will decide my application soon.
Old Jul 20th 2012, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

maddy13885 is an unknown quantity at this point

My case officer has asked me to send mark sheets of my high school and diploma and also employment offer letters, pay slips, and related documents for proof of employment. Have sent it today. Hoping for the best.
Old Jul 21st 2012, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

Chkuruppuarachchi is an unknown quantity at this point

Do any one know that, how many days they get for the processing after lodgment date is made in site?? lodgment date also updated as Jul 19th for my application as wl..

Hoping for the best
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 6:27 am
Just Joined

wishing13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Got my approval today after 9 days! Yipee!!! NZ here I come!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.