Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Old Jul 2nd 2012, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

oxide007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

hey guys, got a few clarification on SFV docs.

1. The bank statement, do you provide 3 months transaction details with debit/credit with NZ 4200 in the account? or you just got a print the account summary which say you have min NZ 4200 and get the bank to verify it?

2. Im from Malaysia, since we dont have a NZ Embassy here so ive been told to submit the doc to Singapore branch. Do you know how long it takes to receive back your passport the moment you submit it?

Cheers, and well done to those who got visa stamped.
Old Jul 5th 2012, 2:15 am
Forum Regular

yoyoma is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

hi oxide,

I am currently residing in singapore. I just submitted my documents to NZ singapore branch
1. I just ask my bank to provide financial statement as of the last date before I went submit documents
2. Upon submission, the officer asked me to come and bring my passport 2 weeks from the date..now i am waiting..officer will contact me if they need further documents. I did not submit my passport, I submit a certified copy..in case i would need my passport for travel. That's why i have to come back to the branch and have it stamped later on...
Old Jul 5th 2012, 2:52 am
Forum Regular

aiki is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by yoyoma
2. Upon submission, the officer asked me to come and bring my passport 2 weeks from the date..now i am waiting..officer will contact me if they need further documents. I did not submit my passport, I submit a certified copy..in case i would need my passport for travel. That's why i have to come back to the branch and have it stamped later on...
I think it should be like this. They should not hold our original passport for ...let say ... 1-2 months. But on the website, it is written "must be original passport"

@yoyoma,
Did you submit the original certificates or just bring a copy of the original certificates along with the original one?
Since you came to INZ SG in person, did they sight your original, take the copy of it and return the original back to you right after they sighted it?
Old Jul 5th 2012, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

yoyoma is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aiki
I think it should be like this. They should not hold our original passport for ...let say ... 1-2 months. But on the website, it is written "must be original passport"

@yoyoma,
Did you submit the original certificates or just bring a copy of the original certificates along with the original one?
Since you came to INZ SG in person, did they sight your original, take the copy of it and return the original back to you right after they sighted it?
Yes, I went to the branch myself..The officer asked for my passport and I also enclosed certified copy of my passport (the first page where my particulars is)...after that she handed me back the passport and asked me to bring it back upon collection. The certified copy stayed with them..Are you in Singapore, aiki ?
Old Jul 8th 2012, 5:28 am
ajd
Forum Regular

ajd is just really niceajd is just really niceajd is just really niceajd is just really niceajd is just really niceajd is just really niceajd is just really niceajd is just really nice

yeppeee! got my SFV approved. CO asked for original passport for VISA sticker - --- pooffff what a releif! NZ here i come...
Old Jul 8th 2012, 9:47 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ajd
yeppeee! got my SFV approved. CO asked for original passport for VISA sticker - --- pooffff what a releif! NZ here i come...
Congratulations!
Old Jul 8th 2012, 12:12 pm
Just Joined

mgn_v is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ajd
Congrats... Waiting for my turn.
Old Jul 10th 2012, 5:12 am
Forum Regular

desayag is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ajd
Congratulations!!!
Old Jul 11th 2012, 3:57 am
Forum Regular

Chkuruppuarachchi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

I have question about the bank statement which need to be provide. Is that enough if i maintain NZ$ 4200 only 1 month or less than that?

Appreciate any of your comment....
Old Jul 11th 2012, 3:59 am
Forum Regular

Chkuruppuarachchi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ajd
Congrtzzz.....
Old Jul 11th 2012, 4:45 am
Forum Regular

desayag is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chkuruppuarachchi
Hi All,

I have question about the bank statement which need to be provide. Is that enough if i maintain NZ$ 4200 only 1 month or less than that?

1 month should suffice..they just need $4200 in ur a/c..doesnt matter if it's been there for 1 day or 1 year
Al the best with your application
Old Jul 11th 2012, 7:19 am
ajd
Forum Regular

ajd is just really niceajd is just really niceajd is just really niceajd is just really niceajd is just really niceajd is just really niceajd is just really niceajd is just really nice

Originally Posted by Chkuruppuarachchi
Hi All,

i showed my salary account which had a balance of over 4200$.
Old Jul 11th 2012, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

sunshine560 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I submitted my document in New delhi branch on 6th July and online status changed on 9th July with Lodgement date. No update or call from immigration.
Can someone advice how much time New delhi branch take to process visa.
Old Jul 11th 2012, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

maddy13885 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sunshine560
Hi,

I submitted my document in New delhi branch on 6th July and online status changed on 9th July with Lodgement date. No update or call from immigration.
Can someone advice how much time New delhi branch take to process visa.
Boss, its been a month since I submitted my documents to New Delhi with no updates yet except for the lodgement date email
Old Jul 11th 2012, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

sunshine560 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by maddy13885
Boss, its been a month since I submitted my documents to New Delhi with no updates yet except for the lodgement date email
Maddy did you call them up. Today i called contact center and they told me to send email so that they will send this to immigration for reply...and Also before i submit the documents i receive the below email...
This is with regard to your Silver Fern visa application.
We have not received documents required from you to start processing your application yet.
We understand that you may have ample time to submit these documents to our office; however, we wish to inform you that in the event that you send your supporting documents to the nearest TTS office in the next 10 working days, your application would be awarded priority.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.