Silver Fern Visa 2011 only.

Old Jun 22nd 2011, 2:11 pm
Forum Regular

Altor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to all
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011

Originally Posted by bavbat
Interesting... why did they want that information?
It's a requirement to show evidence of work experience. I sent in my offer letters from previous employment and current employment. I also had some letters of recommendation, etc, which I figured might help to send in too.
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 2:33 pm
Just Joined

bavbat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Altor
It's a requirement to show evidence of work experience. I sent in my offer letters from previous employment and current employment. I also had some letters of recommendation, etc, which I figured might help to send in too.
============================
evidence you meet the qualification requirements:
* a qualification equivalent to a New Zealand Bachelor's degree (level 7) or higher OR
* a trade qualification equivalent to a New Zealand National Certificate (level 4) AND evidence of two years of relevant work experience in that trade

So, you either just prove that you have a Bachelors degree (Level 7) or better or you prove you have a trade qualification as well as a 2 years experience for that trade.

I have a Bachelors degree and so I didn't supply any evidence of work experience.
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

Altor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to all

True, maybe FriendForEver has a trade qualification. Could you confirm this FriendForEver?

I have a Bachelors Degree and a Masters Degree, but I still showed some work experience just in case. I thought it might be better to show more than just enough.
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 5:28 pm
Just Joined

True, maybe FriendForEver has a trade qualification. Could you confirm this FriendForEver?

I have a Bachelors Degree and a Masters Degree, but I still showed some work experience just in case. I thought it might be better to show more than just enough.
Good news: my application was accepted! Here's how it went:

Mon 20 Jun: INZ received my documents (London branch)
* I didn't get anyone contacting me at all

Wed 22 Jun: INZ received another copy of my degree (properly certified this time)
* INZ sent me an automated mail saying my status has changed online
* INZ sent me the same mail again saying my status has changed - this time I saw "APPROVED"

I haven't been contacted about getting my passport sent back.. I did clearly put that everything should be returned via DHL. I wasn't assigned anyone to communicate with or anything... hmm.
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 7:12 pm
Premium Member

armandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nice

Good news: my application was accepted!
Congrats bavbat!!
Good luck with your move!!!

armandra!
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 3:26 am
Forum Regular

Good news: my application was accepted! Here's how it went:

Mon 20 Jun: INZ received my documents (London branch)
* I didn't get anyone contacting me at all

Wed 22 Jun: INZ received another copy of my degree (properly certified this time)
* INZ sent me an automated mail saying my status has changed online
* INZ sent me the same mail again saying my status has changed - this time I saw "APPROVED"

I haven't been contacted about getting my passport sent back.. I did clearly put that everything should be returned via DHL. I wasn't assigned anyone to communicate with or anything... hmm.
Wow bavbat!! That was super fast!! Congratulations! I only hope I hear something as fast too! Everything was sent off yesterday, no change in status just yet.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 6:04 am
Just Joined

Thanks, guys! Now I just need to get my passport back :-P I hope they're going to DHL it back!

Good luck, Altor... keep us posted.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 7:27 am
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations bavbat! Exciting stuff!
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light

Interesting... why did they want that information?
I don't know why they asked this, But i sent them yesterday all my employment details current and previous with the contact numbers as well.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light

evidence you meet the qualification requirements:
* a qualification equivalent to a New Zealand Bachelor's degree (level 7) or higher OR
* a trade qualification equivalent to a New Zealand National Certificate (level 4) AND evidence of two years of relevant work experience in that trade

So, you either just prove that you have a Bachelors degree (Level 7) or better or you prove you have a trade qualification as well as a 2 years experience for that trade.

I have a Bachelors degree and so I didn't supply any evidence of work experience.
I have a Postgraduate Diploma at Level 8.
Old Jun 24th 2011, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

Does anyone know what the criteria is to be considered a "positive profile" where the SFV is concerned?
Old Jun 25th 2011, 3:53 pm
Just Joined

Does anyone know what the criteria is to be considered a "positive profile" where the SFV is concerned?
Hmm, never heard that term!
Old Jun 25th 2011, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

Hmm, never heard that term!
Well on the processing times page it said "positive profiles" are processed in 10 days. The others take way longer. Not sure what that means. I still haven't even gotten confirmation that they got my documents.
Old Jun 26th 2011, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

kimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nice

My Documents received at Dubai Branch on 19-6-2011 then my case officer asked me to send My qualifications and transcript [ i have a bachelor degree assessment at level 7 from NZQA ] and after i sent them i been asked to send my employment history, address and positions.
still waiting for updates from them.
Old Jun 26th 2011, 9:23 am
Just Joined

amsingh is an unknown quantity at this point

hey guys
congratulations to all those who got their application approved,... n those of you who would be sending them soon ... like me.... Best of luck.!!!!

Im putting there list of doc I m sending and if u guys be kind and have a look if im not missing anything...

- cover letter giving a glance of doc sent and little info like ref no. and client no.(i know its not necessary but just in case)
- copy of email
- passport
- medical and xray form panel doc
- Ielts with 8.0 bands
- pc from home country and current country of residence.
- past three months bank statements with sufficient closing balance plus letter from bank confirming personal overdraft.
- my masters degree from UK and bachelors from home country.

There is no info about any photographs to be sent. but i was thinking to put a couple with documents anyways.

once again congratulations and best of luck.

Am Singh

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.