Silver Fern Visa 2011 only.

Old Apr 28th 2011, 10:40 pm
Just Joined

snaily75 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011

Originally Posted by kimoloop
i have sent them an email but they did not replyed yet. unfortuntly banks in Egypt will be in a long week end from today to next sunday, so i will not be able to check with mu bank until Monday.

hope for the Best....

Thanks
Oh dear, I suspect they probably have quite a few people to contact given the issues. Try not to worry as if you actually got the receipt after you paid I would say that's fairly positive - I don't think your experience has been any different from the rest of us. Good luck and I will keep my fingers crossed for you - let us know how you get on.
Old Apr 29th 2011, 12:06 am
Forum Regular

kimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nice

Originally Posted by snaily75
Oh dear, I suspect they probably have quite a few people to contact given the issues. Try not to worry as if you actually got the receipt after you paid I would say that's fairly positive - I don't think your experience has been any different from the rest of us. Good luck and I will keep my fingers crossed for you - let us know how you get on.
Thanks Snaily, i got my smile back, 10 Minutes ago i finaly received the email, i am Accepted and i have until 29-7-2011 to send them the documents.

Now its time for IELTS and NZQA.
wish me luck guys.
Old Apr 29th 2011, 2:33 am
Just Joined

karwaljimz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

I have got email from nz immigration services that my application is submitted.Now online status is also showing.

hope you all also got email.

best of luck

Regards,
Gary
Old Apr 29th 2011, 2:36 am
Just Joined

karwaljimz is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Snaily, i got my smile back, 10 Minutes ago i finaly received the email, i am Accepted and i have until 29-7-2011 to send them the documents.

wish me luck guys.
Hi Kimoloop,

Whats your qualification?
why you need NZQA?
where are from you.Kinldy give me your email id so that we can be in touch.

My qualification is Bachelor of Technology.Do I need to access my qualification.?
I have checked,its under the list given by NZ.

Regards,
Gary
India
Old Apr 29th 2011, 4:33 am
Forum Regular

Altor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to all

wish me luck guys.
Congrats Kimo! And good luck for your IELTS and NZQA! Keep us posted.
Old Apr 29th 2011, 6:15 am
Just Joined

noufalshaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys, i have the payment receipt that confirms that the payment was successfully done but i did not received any emails from them yet !!! did i have any chance? my status still says In-completed and pending payment very very weird...

Thanks
Mine was the same situation(incomplete and pending payment). I got the mail today. Don't worry. You will get the mail today or tomorrow. Sure
Old Apr 29th 2011, 6:19 am
Just Joined

noufalshaw is an unknown quantity at this point

seems i am little late with my reply.. So everyone on the thread seems to have got the mail.... Congrats everyone

and best of luck with the IELTS and the other thingy, Kimo
Old Apr 29th 2011, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

kimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nice

Originally Posted by noufalshaw
seems i am little late with my reply.. So everyone on the thread seems to have got the mail.... Congrats everyone

and best of luck with the IELTS and the other thingy, Kimo
Thank you guys.
karwaljimz: i need a NZQA because egypt is not in the list. so i need a Level 7 assessment [wish me luck] my personal email is kimo_am at hotmail.com
Big Thanks to all of you guys.
Old Apr 30th 2011, 12:13 am
Just Joined

amsingh is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011

hey guy

i also got a place now i think we should all use this platform for helping each other in further stages of the application.
anyways i already have a question.....
any help will really appreciated

okay my country of residence is different from my home country and all the saving are back home so can i show the funds in bank account from back home or have to get money transferred here(which i dont want as i ll be only getting it here then again getting it back.. hassle hassle !!!)

any idea guys..?? i personally think it should be okay untill its under my name and equivalent to nz$4200.!!!

cheers guys and best of luck !!!

Am
Old Apr 30th 2011, 12:20 am
Just Joined

wish me luck guys.
best of luck kimo...
im sure u would have searched online but if u didnt then please do with keywords ielts 1 - 7 on torrentz. its quit old but helps alot for extra practice !!! i scored band 8 and i only referred them !!!
Old Apr 30th 2011, 6:33 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by amsingh
best of luck kimo...
im sure u would have searched online but if u didnt then please do with keywords ielts 1 - 7 on torrentz. its quit old but helps alot for extra practice !!! i scored band 8 and i only referred them !!!
Thanks Amsingh, really appreciated.
Old May 2nd 2011, 1:10 am
Just Joined

Exclamation help needed with finaicial doccuments Please !!!

Hi there

I applied for SFV and got my place !!! now I have to submit my documents. Everything is fine but I have confusion regarding evidence needed to show required money. I am currently living in UK and therefore have to send documents here in London but my home country is India. I have more savings in India than in UK. so would it be OK if i showed Money in Indian bank account and/or can I send statements from both of my banks in London and India.

I am personally thinking to put up a letter with documents and explain situation to the immigration officer. is it advisable??

Please Guide !!!

Am
Old May 4th 2011, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

NIKKI SNELL is a jewel in the roughNIKKI SNELL is a jewel in the roughNIKKI SNELL is a jewel in the roughNIKKI SNELL is a jewel in the roughNIKKI SNELL is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: help needed with finaicial doccuments Please !!!

Originally Posted by amsingh
Hi there

I applied for SFV and got my place !!! now I have to submit my documents. Everything is fine but I have confusion regarding evidence needed to show required money. I am currently living in UK and therefore have to send documents here in London but my home country is India. I have more savings in India than in UK. so would it be OK if i showed Money in Indian bank account and/or can I send statements from both of my banks in London and India.

I am personally thinking to put up a letter with documents and explain situation to the immigration officer. is it advisable??

Please Guide !!!

Am
hiya

i would send everything to be on the safe side
Old May 4th 2011, 9:17 am
Just Joined

km_india is an unknown quantity at this point

1) It was 3:30 AM Indian Time.
2) I have set alarm so that I can wake up atleast 15 min prior to the Silver fern window opening time i.e. 10 AM NZ time.
3) I have already submitted my application and only payment was pending.
4) I waited for the window to open and clicked on submit and surprised it was not working.
5) I was disappointed but kept on trying again and again till 10:40 AM NZ time.
6) I finally got the payment screen, I immediately entered the credit card details and made the payment.
7) A receipt appeared and I took the screenshot and when I tried to print it went to some timeout page showing site is unavailable.
8) I called up NZ immigration services after 2 days and confirmed that I have secured a place in SFV.
9) I have also received a mailer asking for documentation.
10) I consider myself lucky to have secured place and looking forward for the next step.

You may contact for more details.
We are in same boat :-)
Old May 4th 2011, 11:44 am
Just Joined

hey guy

i also got a place now i think we should all use this platform for helping each other in further stages of the application.
anyways i already have a question.....
any help will really appreciated

okay my country of residence is different from my home country and all the saving are back home so can i show the funds in bank account from back home or have to get money transferred here(which i dont want as i ll be only getting it here then again getting it back.. hassle hassle !!!)

any idea guys..?? i personally think it should be okay untill its under my name and equivalent to nz$4200.!!!

cheers guys and best of luck !!!

Am

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.