Silver Fern Visa 2011 only.

Old Apr 23rd 2012, 5:35 pm
Just Joined

john_27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011

Originally Posted by Ajibodu
It will be open back on 10 am NZ time 27 April 2012.
Can I complete my remaining application on 27th April??? If I complete my application on that time, am I able to submit and pay for my visa on the same day?
Old Apr 23rd 2012, 7:31 pm
Just Joined

dxBBoi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Grape,

Can you share a few last minute tips to all of us applying for the APril 2012 SFV ?!?!

From your thread of last year, I gauged that you have given valuable information to all of them !!

Appreciate your help mate!!
Cheers
Old Apr 23rd 2012, 10:07 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Fortnightly selection from SMC EOI pool - 18th April 2012

Originally Posted by vidyadagani
Dear Bevs,

Please dont bother to respond to my query. I have found an answer by FriendForEver in the thread, SFJSV 2011.

Vidya.

Friendforever is brilliant at this Silver Fern lark.
Old Apr 24th 2012, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

Ajibodu is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by john_27
Can I complete my remaining application on 27th April??? If I complete my application on that time, am I able to submit and pay for my visa on the same day?
Yes, you can do all this same days.
Old Apr 24th 2012, 10:21 am
Just Joined

CoopsDeVille is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011 & also now for 2012

Hi There,

I started completing my online application form for the SFV a few weeks ago and now I want to complete it ASAP so I can be ready for the lottery that is submitting a payment on April 27th.

The problem is that now for some reason I cannot access my saved incomplete form through the online portal, I can see that it exists but I can't find any way to access the part of the site where I can complete the actual application itself??

If anyone can provide any help I would be most grateful

Cheers

CoopsDeVille
Old Apr 24th 2012, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

Ajibodu is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=CoopsDeVille;10022618]Hi There,

I started completing my online application form for the SFV a few weeks ago and now I want to complete it ASAP so I can be ready for the lottery that is submitting a payment on April 27th.

The problem is that now for some reason I cannot access my saved incomplete form through the online portal, I can see that it exists but I can't find any way to access the part of the site where I can complete the actual application itself??

If anyone can provide any help I would be most grateful

Cheers

Hello we are in the same shoe ! i think they we open it on that day so we may complete our pending application best of luck to us.
Old Apr 24th 2012, 10:39 am
Just Joined

I would ideally like to complete the form before 10am on April 27th to stand a chance of being able to submit it before the 300 quota is used up!
Old Apr 24th 2012, 8:10 pm
Just Joined

RachelB3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I'm going to apply for the Silver fern visa for 2012. I want to have everything ready to send so I can submit my application as quickly as possible when it opens. Does anyone know what information I need to submit with my application? Do I need to just fill out my contact details and pay, and then they ask for further documents if I'm get through or is there more information/proof needed when I first apply?

If anyone has advice or information it would be really helpful!

Cheers.
Old Apr 24th 2012, 9:49 pm
Just Joined

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra.../jobsearch.htm

Evidence you will need after you apply
If your online application is accepted, you will receive an email from us to let you know which documents we need, and where to send them. Unless indicated otherwise, you should send in certified copies of your documents. These documents include:

Passport
This must be the original passport you intend to travel with. It must be valid for at least three months beyond your intended stay in New Zealand.
Evidence of funds
This can be bank statements, travellers’ cheques, or credit card statements showing sufficient credit. Statements must be under your name and show your own funds. The minimum amount required to support yourself is NZ$4,200.
Evidence of English language ability
You must submit an IELTS certificate confirming a band score of 6.5 or higher. If you meet the English language requirements in any other way, you must send the relevant evidence. For example, if you meet the English language requirement because you completed a recognised qualification taught entirely in English, you must show evidence that you completed the qualification AND that it was entirely taught in English (such as a letter from the institution where the course was taught).
Qualification
This must be your qualification itself or a letter from your educational institution. If the original document is not in English, it must be translated by a recognised translation service.

If required, you must also include a NZQA assessment of your qualification.

If required, you must also include evidence that you have occupational registration or can obtain the registration (eg a letter from the New Zealand registration body).
Evidence of work experience
If you hold a trade qualification, you must show that you have at least two years of experience relevant to that trade qualification. This can be your old employment agreement(s), employment records, or a letter from your former employer(s), with details of the position you held or the work you did. Other evidence may also be considered.
Medical and police certificates
The Medical and Chest X-ray Certificate (INZ 1007) PDF, and any police certificate you submit, must be original documents.
For more details, see the Silver Fern Job Search: questions and answers.
Old Apr 25th 2012, 10:32 am
Just Joined

dxBBoi is an unknown quantity at this point

ALL the Very Best to everyone in this rat race to be able to make the payment on 27th APRIL 2012 !! :-)

Cheers....
<><
Old Apr 25th 2012, 10:41 am
Just Joined

vidyadagani is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you dear dxBBoi

Regards,

Vidya.
Old Apr 25th 2012, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BEVS

Friendforever is brilliant at this Silver Fern lark.
Thanks BEVS,

I suggest to all new BEs please First have a quick look at "Silver Fern" thread from start. It will answer most of your questions.

Good luck to everyone in this rat race (as dxBBoi named it)

Cheers
Old Apr 25th 2012, 2:16 pm
Just Joined

vidyadagani is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you FriendForEver.

Vidya
Old Apr 25th 2012, 6:20 pm
Just Joined

manotoma is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FriendForEver
Thanks BEVS,

I suggest to all new BEs please First have a quick look at "Silver Fern" thread from start. It will answer most of your questions.

Good luck to everyone in this rat race (as dxBBoi named it)

Cheers

Hi pal. sorry for the inconvenience.I'm just a newcomer here and as I've read you're among the veterans. I'm going to apply for silver fern too and I'll be really grateful for your nice advices through this process. Wish me luck.

Last edited by manotoma; Apr 25th 2012 at 6:30 pm.
Old Apr 25th 2012, 9:40 pm
Just Joined

mpiag is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone.
To those who have already started completing their application form, How did you do it ?? I never even got to see what the application form looks like!

help please!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.