Silver Fern Visa 2011 only.

Old Jul 21st 2011, 3:22 pm
Just Joined

svik is just really nicesvik is just really nicesvik is just really nicesvik is just really nicesvik is just really nicesvik is just really nicesvik is just really nicesvik is just really nice
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011

Very happy to note that a notification from DHL earlier today told me that my docs had been delivered to the INZ London branch.
Old Jul 21st 2011, 3:26 pm
Just Joined

svik is just really nicesvik is just really nicesvik is just really nicesvik is just really nicesvik is just really nicesvik is just really nicesvik is just really nicesvik is just really nice

Originally Posted by BEVS
... excessive use of txt spk ...
Thanks
I appreciate the policy to keep excessive free text out of the forums but as a newbie I don't think I fully understand.
How much of text speak is excessive?
Also, I see in BEVS reply she uses "txt" and "spk." Are they text speak but not excessive?
Sorry if the questions are silly. I am sure answers to these will not only help me but other newbies as well.
Old Jul 21st 2011, 7:14 pm
Just Joined

Pyupyu is an unknown quantity at this point

hey all.my vsa ws approvd today..expiring 2012.thanks all for yur encouragement
Old Jul 21st 2011, 8:10 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by svik
I appreciate the policy to keep excessive free text out of the forums but as a newbie I don't think I fully understand.
Also, I see in BEVS reply she uses "txt" and "spk." Are they text speak but not excessive?
Sorry if the questions are silly. I am sure answers to these will not only help me but other newbies as well.
Svik this post is so much nicer than your previous one and easier to read. Text speak is difficult to read and rather annoying and generally conveys a sense of laziness on the part of the poster. TBH I thought you had poor English but now I see your English is very good, why give that sort of impression by using text speak. Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay here.

BTW BEVS is one of the kindest and most helpful people on the forum.
Old Jul 21st 2011, 11:13 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I think we all know the meaning of the word 'excessive'. Common sense is all that is needed & if that doesn't prevail, I will decide.

It is for me matey.
I deliberately chose to write the note that way in order to highlight & record which particular language, other than English, had been used excessively.

There is no question that is too silly. When joining a forum community , it is best to read their rules first..... & to follow them. It makes for a happy , healthy and helpful community.

Please note, that as a moderator, I don't have to explain my actions at all. If I had less patience, I would simply have removed all the posts with a directive to read the site rules.

Bottom line & for the 3rd time. No excessive use of any language other than written English and that include the ubiquitous 'text speak '

I thank you all for your co-operation & have a good day.

Phew ! Kernackered now.......
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 3:24 am
Just Joined

It is for me matey.
I deliberately chose to write the note that way in order to highlight & record which particular language, other than English, had been used excessively.
Hah, gotcha!
Thank you for your help in keeping the forums clean.
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 3:50 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hah, gotcha!
Thank you for your help in keeping the forums clean.
Ratbag ! I suppose you want some karma for that

G'won then. As it's Friday.
Old Jul 23rd 2011, 8:37 am
Just Joined

umaira1987 is an unknown quantity at this point

As per my previous note to you, excessive use of txt spk is not allowed on these forums. Please keep to written English. Any further such posts will simply be removed.
Thanks
OOps! Looks like the previous note of yours did not come into my line of vision because i was too excited to post the second time...anyway thanks for notifying me and I am sorry to go out of the format, i.e, language.
I will make sure not to use txt spk anymore.

GOSH its difficult to write full words!
Old Jul 23rd 2011, 9:23 am
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by umaira1987

GOSH its difficult to write full words!
Old Jul 23rd 2011, 10:09 am
Just Joined

snaily75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know I have my visa!! Massively relieved!

It was approved yesterday and I was notified by email, my passport arrived today. I originally sent my documents to London on 23rd June, there were no complications but they are extremely busy so those of you waiting on hearing from London may have to wait a little longer than other countries.

Hope this helps in some way!

Snails x
Old Jul 24th 2011, 1:24 pm
Just Joined

umaira1987 is an unknown quantity at this point

YIPPY YAYYYY!

Got my approval today!!
application lodged 19th July- approval 24th July....the dubai branch people are really fast,
Relieved BIG time!!

(jumping up n down with joy! )
Old Jul 24th 2011, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

kimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nice

YIPPY YAYYYY!

Got my approval today!!
application lodged 19th July- approval 24th July....the dubai branch people are really fast,
Relieved BIG time!!

Congratulations, i am planing to leave on September, what about you? Why they asking for employer history although it is not required in the SF visa?

Thanks
Old Jul 24th 2011, 7:40 pm
Just Joined

Pyupyu is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Snaily..Mine was approved too.Working on how to get a job now. Thats good news for me. It feels just good.

[

QUOTE=snaily75;9513573]Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know I have my visa!! Massively relieved!

It was approved yesterday and I was notified by email, my passport arrived today. I originally sent my documents to London on 23rd June, there were no complications but they are extremely busy so those of you waiting on hearing from London may have to wait a little longer than other countries.

Hope this helps in some way!

Snails x [/QUOTE]
Old Jul 24th 2011, 10:57 pm
Just Joined

snaily75 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Pyupyu;9516273]Hi Snaily..Mine was approved too.Working on how to get a job now. Thats good news for me. It feels just good.

Oh yay! Well done, we got there in the end!
Old Jul 25th 2011, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

arsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nice

YIPPY YAYYYY!

Got my approval today!!
Relieved BIG time!!

Congratulation Umaira for your approval. Did U send the copies of your passport or original passport? If U sent the copies, how will you send your passport to stamp visa on it?

I am still waiting for the response from Dubai Branch. They received my documents on 19th July. Hopefully I get approved this week (GOD Willing). Pray for me all please...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.