Silver Fern Visa 2011 only.

Old Apr 27th 2011, 9:11 pm
Just Joined

poonamrai28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011

Hi,

I have also faced the same problem. Me and my husband we both were trying to apply for silver fern from Denmark and we kept refreshing the page every minute from 9:30 AM NZ time to 11 AM NZ time But this didn't helped.

Initially I thought may be there is some delay in Silver Fern opening thts why it is not available but until midnite the status didn't change for us

It was showing that no places available from 10AM NZ Time till now, this is very strange!!!!!

We were not able to submit our application and the Payment page never came bcz it always said that 'No Places are available'

I don't know what could be the reason for this.

As many of you said someone else name appeared when we tried to logout and login again this is weird

We were waiting to apply for this visa since last year and now this weird thing happened. I am so disappointed.

FYI : We tried both Mozilla and IE

Last edited by poonamrai28; Apr 27th 2011 at 9:14 pm.
Old Apr 28th 2011, 2:23 am
Forum Regular

Altor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to all
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011

Hi everyone,

I got an email from INZ today telling me to send my documents in before the 28th of July 2011. I also got another email that said there was a problem with the online servers. It said this:

Our on line support team have provided the Immigration Contact Centre with a list of clients whose Silver Fern applications have been accepted.

Your application is on that list.
This means that your application is now accepted and awaiting assessment. You were not the only client affected by the on line problem and the help desk are working on a solution now.

Please log back in to your pages in the next 12 to 24 hours. If your application status is still showing as pending and not accepted then respond to my e-mail with a screen dump and your details and I will forward that to our support team.
Old Apr 28th 2011, 2:48 am
Just Joined

grape is an unknown quantity at this point

That's great news Alto!

Hope everybody in this thread will get a piece of good news too in our application

Let's keep everybody inform with our SFV application developments...

All the best for us!
Old Apr 28th 2011, 5:15 am
Forum Regular

kimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nice

Originally Posted by Altor
Hi everyone,

I got an email from INZ today telling me to send my documents in before the 28th of July 2011. I also got another email that said there was a problem with the online servers. It said this:
Congratulations Altor, i am on the same boat but did now received any emails yet!! should i send them an email to complain [ Please send me their email ]or wait for another day?
Old Apr 28th 2011, 5:24 am
Just Joined

noufalshaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Altor.... Thats great news. First one on the thread.

I dont have the screen dump. This is beginning to be a nightmare

Regards,
N Shaw
Old Apr 28th 2011, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Everyone,

I also got email from INZ few minuts before telling me to send my documents in before the 28th of July 2011.
Old Apr 28th 2011, 7:46 am
Just Joined

grape is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone,

I just received an email from NZIS confirming my SFV application online was successfully submitted I have until 28 July 2011 to submit all the requirements.
Old Apr 28th 2011, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

living_legend is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes! we also received that mail
Old Apr 28th 2011, 8:31 am
aro
Just Joined

aro is an unknown quantity at this point

My conclusion is that it's better to keep trying to submit an application massively than taking into account what INZ website says about how many places are available. It seems that when the server is loaded heavily it is not indicating the status of free places at all.
Old Apr 28th 2011, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

Altor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to all

Thanks everyone! I think if you have successfully made a payment, you should wait for a day or two, they are probably in the process of sending out the bulk mails to whoever is accepted.

If you have not managed to successfully submit an application then I suppose there is no harm in trying to again. Although I do think by now all 300 places will be filled. But as people start to get denied/refused due to insufficient or erroneous support for their claims, places may become available again.

I've logged back into my account on the INZ website and it is now showing my status correctly.

Edit: Also wanted to add that at no point during my application process, did the website ever say there were places available. It ALWAYS said places were not available, yet I still successfully submitted my app - so do not go by what it says on the site.

Last edited by Altor; Apr 28th 2011 at 8:53 am.
Old Apr 28th 2011, 8:53 am
aro
Just Joined

aro is an unknown quantity at this point

If you have not managed to successfully submit an application then I suppose there is no harm in trying to again. Although I do think by now all 300 places will be filled. But as people start to get denied/refused due to insufficient or erroneous support for their claims, places may become available again.
I was referring to the hot period of 27 Apr 10 am NZ time. Now obviously all 300 places are filled, and supposedly some will be freed, but it's extremely difficult to catch them.

Edit: Also wanted to add that at no point during my application process, did the website ever say there were places available. It ALWAYS said places were not available, yet I still successfully submitted my app - so do not go by what it says on the site.
Exactly.
Old Apr 28th 2011, 10:45 am
Just Joined

snaily75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

Yes I got my email also this morning - I did call immigration last night and they basically said to check your bank (which I couldn't do as their 24hr customer service line shut at 8pm???!!!), if the payment was made then you have been accepted. This might be a good way of checking if you haven't received your email.

Thanks for keeping this thread updated everyone - this has kept me going in the last 36 hours, it's been a journey already and I've not even left the country.

xx
Old Apr 28th 2011, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

kimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nice

Guys, i have the payment receipt that confirms that the payment was successfully done but i did not received any emails from them yet !!! did i have any chance? my status still says In-completed and pending payment very very weird...

Thanks
Old Apr 28th 2011, 9:23 pm
Just Joined

snaily75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kimoloop
Guys, i have the payment receipt that confirms that the payment was successfully done but i did not received any emails from them yet !!! did i have any chance? my status still says In-completed and pending payment very very weird...

Thanks
Have you contacted immigration and has the money gone out of your account?
Old Apr 28th 2011, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by snaily75
Have you contacted immigration and has the money gone out of your account?
i have sent them an email but they did not replyed yet. unfortuntly banks in Egypt will be in a long week end from today to next sunday, so i will not be able to check with mu bank until Monday.

hope for the Best....

Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.