British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   silver fern job search visa (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/silver-fern-job-search-visa-758583/)

amanpreet May 17th 2012 1:27 pm

silver fern job search visa

still I didnt get any mail regarding fee submission..........how long it'll take.....:(
is anybody get mail..

Jerseygirl May 17th 2012 1:34 pm

Re: silver fern job search visa

Originally Posted by amanpreet (Post 10066664)
still I didnt get any mail regarding fee submission..........how long it'll take.....:(
is anybody get mail..

:welcome: to BE.

If you could tell me what the country you wish to move to....I will move your thread to the appropriate forum.

Edit: I see you have now reposted in our NZ forums...so there is no point moving this thread. The regulars of that forum will probably be able to help answer your questions. Good luck. :)

mikelincs May 17th 2012 1:57 pm

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl (Post 10066684)

If you could tell me what the country you wish to move to....I will move your thread to the appropriate forum.

given the title is 'silver fern' then I suspect New Zealand.

Jerseygirl May 17th 2012 2:05 pm

Originally Posted by mikelincs (Post 10066742)

Yes the OP has now posted in the NZ forums.

amanpreet May 17th 2012 2:17 pm

Originally Posted by mikelincs (Post 10066742)

ya it is newzealand

amanpreet May 17th 2012 2:20 pm

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl (Post 10066684)

Edit: I see you have now reposted in our NZ forums...so there is no point moving this thread. The regulars of that forum will probably be able to help answer your questions. Good luck. :)

hi.......its newzealand...

Rosemary May 18th 2012 2:45 pm

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary

amanpreet Apr 23rd 2013 1:31 pm

hello
please suggest me friends.i applied for silver fern job search visa last year but unfortunately i couldn't get visa.i want to apply again this time.can u please suggest me whether i can apply with the old log in id on the immigration site for SFV that i used last year?or not?

bakedbean Apr 23rd 2013 1:43 pm

Hi there. You need to be asking this in the NZ Immigration section I believe. You have been posting in there before. That's where you'll get advice about NZ immigration. All the best.

amanpreet Apr 24th 2013 2:18 am

thanx