Silver Fern Job Search Visa 2014

Old Nov 6th 2014, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

ansh_nz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Silver Fern Job Search Visa 2014

Hi Everyone,

I am a current silver fern job practical experience visa holder and currently in a skilled employment in NZ. I gained my Silver Fern Job search visa last year (2013). Thought would dedicate some time for anyone looking for any kind of assistance in applying for a silver fern job search visa.
PS: I am not an immigration advisor however would like to be able to help anyone who needs any info on the visas.
Thanks
Best of Luck
Anshul
Old Nov 9th 2014, 5:20 am
Just Joined

nagishettipavan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Job Search Visa 2014

Hi Anshul,

Thanks for your post, I'm really interested to apply for SFV this year. Please let me know tips to fill the application.

Note: The application is not open like it was for previous years.

Thanks,
Pavan
Old Nov 9th 2014, 6:38 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

When will the Silver Fern Job Search category open in 2014?
The category will open at 10:00am New Zealand time, on Thursday, 20 November 2014.

so make sure you know what time that is in your country and you have all the relevant information to hand
Old Nov 10th 2014, 6:13 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by nagishettipavan
Hi Anshul,

Thanks for your post, I'm really interested to apply for SFV this year. Please let me know tips to fill the application.

Note: The application is not open like it was for previous years.

Thanks,
Pavan
Hi Pavan,

Thank you for your message. Basically the process is still the same however they have not opened the form yet to be filled earlier. So your best bet is to keep logging into your immigration account and see for the form availability. And if it is available just fill it out and leave to submit later. Also I opened the page in different browsers and Firefox worked for me.

Thanks
Anshul
Old Nov 15th 2014, 12:40 pm
Just Joined

raaven is an unknown quantity at this point

last year the forums were far more active than this time, can we get a count of how many intend to try?
Old Nov 17th 2014, 3:59 am
Just Joined

nagishettipavan is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Silver Fern Job Search Visa 2014

Thanks Anshul

Can you please advice on what information we should keep handy and which payment will go through without any problems.
Old Dec 14th 2014, 12:41 am
Just Joined

babulreddy4u is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ansh_nz
Hi Everyone,

I am a current silver fern job practical experience visa holder and currently in a skilled employment in NZ. I gained my Silver Fern Job search visa last year (2013). Thought would dedicate some time for anyone looking for any kind of assistance in applying for a silver fern job search visa.
PS: I am not an immigration advisor however would like to be able to help anyone who needs any info on the visas.
Thanks
Best of Luck
Anshul
Hi Anshul,

I am lucky to get a slot in this year SFV..Can you please throw some light on the job market. I tried searching internet ,could not get any realistic picture. Thought you would provide some input..Please help me

Note: I am soft ware Test Lead looking for Testing jobs
Old Dec 14th 2014, 8:27 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: Silver Fern Job Search Visa 2014

Originally Posted by babulreddy4u
Hi Anshul,

I am lucky to get a slot in this year SFV..Can you please throw some light on the job market. I tried searching internet ,could not get any realistic picture. Thought you would provide some input..Please help me

Note: I am soft ware Test Lead looking for Testing jobs
Hi Buddy
Glad to hear you are one of the lucky ones. The job market in IT sector is really booming at this moment in New Zealand. What I would really suggest is to start targeting some jobs at the websites mentioned below to get an idea of the kind of jobs available. And near to the time you decide to finally come to NZ start to apply these jobs mentioning that you have a job search visa and would be available for job interviews.
Websites are
Buy online and sell with NZ's #1 auction & classifieds site | Trade Me
Jobs on SEEK - New Zealand's no.1 Employment, Career and Recruitment site
Hope this helps!
Thanks
Anshul
Old Dec 14th 2014, 11:41 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ansh_nz
Hi Buddy
Glad to hear you are one of the lucky ones. The job market in IT sector is really booming at this moment in New Zealand. What I would really suggest is to start targeting some jobs at the websites mentioned below to get an idea of the kind of jobs available. And near to the time you decide to finally come to NZ start to apply these jobs mentioning that you have a job search visa and would be available for job interviews.
Websites are
Buy online and sell with NZ's #1 auction & classifieds site | Trade Me
Jobs on SEEK - New Zealand's no.1 Employment, Career and Recruitment site
Hope this helps!
Thanks
Anshul
Thanx Bro..
Old Dec 14th 2014, 11:42 am
Just Joined

Thanx Bro.
Old Sep 30th 2015, 12:15 pm
Just Joined

Kirtis39 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Anshul,

Having some queries regarding SFV like when it will be open for 2016 and could you please provide what types of information will be there in application form.

Do you have any sample of it?

Thanks,
Kirti