British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   Silver Fern emblem envolope arrived this am (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/silver-fern-emblem-envolope-arrived-am-545753/)

over50 Jun 28th 2008 5:18 pm

Silver Fern emblem envolope arrived this am

OMG I got up to find a letter with the fern in the corner of the envolope, you can imagine my thoughts as we had only two days ago put our ITA in. No worries though it was confirming the ITA acceptance and a reciept for the payment. Crickey I was quite nervous opening it not knowing what was inside. So as a word of caution to all those who have put their ITA in recently expect written confirmation and a reciept to drop through your letter box..... If I wasn't at work tonight I would have had a large glass of vino..........:D
Downside of the letter it said 1 to 3 months for the decision, so heres hoping it sooner rather than latter, I still reckon they are edging on the side of caution with the timings....:unsure:
Steve and Dee :thumbup:

alchris Jun 29th 2008 11:38 am

Re: Silver Fern emblem envolope arrived this am

Originally Posted by over50 (Post 6513655)
OMG I got up to find a letter with the fern in the corner of the envolope, you can imagine my thoughts as we had only two days ago put our ITA in. No worries though it was confirming the ITA acceptance and a reciept for the payment. Crickey I was quite nervous opening it not knowing what was inside. So as a word of caution to all those who have put their ITA in recently expect written confirmation and a reciept to drop through your letter box..... If I wasn't at work tonight I would have had a large glass of vino..........:D
Downside of the letter it said 1 to 3 months for the decision, so heres hoping it sooner rather than latter, I still reckon they are edging on the side of caution with the timings....:unsure:
Steve and Dee :thumbup:

Well done Steve and Dee,
from getting our letter of reciept for ITA payment it only took 2 weeks and got an e-mail asking OH to arrange a date for telephone interview! Looks like things are really moving quickly!
Good luck with the application
Chris

over50 Jun 29th 2008 6:08 pm

Oh er Chris, that shorter a time...crickey... now I am bricking it... it has become so unreal this past few months from getting the job, EOI and ITA being recieved and sent back. But I know this is going to be worth it, but I also know that until we get that all blue sticker in the passports that we are not home and dry yet... so here is hoping that that day is not long in coming. This reminds me I better let my employer know in NZ that we are in the final stages now.... :)
Thanks for the well wishes they are greatly appreciated. It seems sometimes when we post on here it appears to kill the thread.....:rofl: anyway I hope your move goes well and soon you are enjoying your dream. Best of luck.
It would be nice to hear from others as to how long they have waited after getting their reciept...:)
Steve and Dee.:thumbup:

howden40 Jun 30th 2008 12:38 am

Originally Posted by over50 (Post 6516485)
O
Thanks for the well wishes they are greatly appreciated. It seems sometimes when we post on here it appears to kill the thread.....:rofl:
Steve and Dee.:thumbup:

No you'll find people still read the thread but what they have to say is already, that's what I do and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Best of luck
Pauline

over50 Jun 30th 2008 3:11 pm

Cheers we were inking we were wearing the wrong deodorant....:rofl:
Steve and Dee

over50 Jun 30th 2008 3:12 pm

Dam....keys.... I meant thinking..... inking... I havent got a clue...:rofl:

Kimi-Deacon Jul 1st 2008 6:51 pm

Congratulations Steve and Dee. those stickers will be in the passports quicker than you think, especially if you have a job offer :thumbsup:

over50 Jul 2nd 2008 9:07 am

Awwww thanks , we are hoping too it will be soon aswell. Good luck to you aswell.
Steve and Dee:thumbup: