Show me the ITA!

Old Feb 16th 2011, 6:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

rick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant future
Default Show me the ITA!

So we were selected last Wednesday (9th) and its been a week now and no ITA... I know it takes time for them to check through before sending ITA but I want it now!
Old Feb 17th 2011, 1:19 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Show me the ITA!

A week is nothing. Chill out, relax, have a glass of wine and learn to be patient-it's a good trait to have when dealing with NZ immigration
Old Feb 17th 2011, 2:13 am
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rick78
So we were selected last Wednesday (9th) and its been a week now and no ITA... I know it takes time for them to check through before sending ITA but I want it now!
If you have no job offer then expect a decision on whether to issue an ITA at around 4 weeks from selection. If you have a job or are working on a WTR then expect a decision much quicker.

Learn to be patient, you'll need to be...
Old Feb 17th 2011, 6:39 am
BE Enthusiast

rick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant future

yes, I am quite impatient

thanks guys
Old Feb 17th 2011, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

theRices is an unknown quantity at this point

We were selected out of the pool on Wed 3rd Nov and Thur 11th Nov we had the ITA delivered by special delivery (dated the 10th Nov)
Old Feb 17th 2011, 6:49 am
BE Enthusiast

We currently have a delivery at the post office waiting for us but that's recorded delivery.

Today is 8 days after we were selected so you never know we may receive something!
Old Feb 17th 2011, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

Rachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really nice

We currently have a delivery at the post office waiting for us but that's recorded delivery.

Today is 8 days after we were selected so you never know we may receive something!
If your impatient now, wait till you send off your ITA.
i waited a month, started getting impatient so i emailed them on monday, i got a response from my case worker that day who has asked for more information from us! Damn! (if you have any medical conditions get a additional full GP report)
They want full medical reports from our GP's, even though paid for medicals and gave them all the information. wish they had told us we also need full GP reports.
So another two week wait for doctors to write up reports, then more waiting for them to sort through and make a decision.

anyway my mini rant is over. Good luck with your ITA
Old Feb 17th 2011, 8:03 am
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by theRices
We were selected out of the pool on Wed 3rd Nov and Thur 11th Nov we had the ITA delivered by special delivery (dated the 10th Nov)
Yep, you had a job offer.... makes it quicker than if you don't...
Old Feb 17th 2011, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rachelb82
If your impatient now, wait till you send off your ITA.
i waited a month, started getting impatient so i emailed them on monday, i got a response from my case worker that day who has asked for more information from us! Damn! (if you have any medical conditions get a additional full GP report)
They want full medical reports from our GP's, even though paid for medicals and gave them all the information. wish they had told us we also need full GP reports.
So another two week wait for doctors to write up reports, then more waiting for them to sort through and make a decision.

anyway my mini rant is over. Good luck with your ITA

We all have no serious conditions and there are no significant findings or any of us... so GP reports are not required I'm assuming? What's the poin of the Medicals if there are no findings and they still want full reports??!
Old Feb 17th 2011, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

Rachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really nice

We all have no serious conditions and there are no significant findings or any of us... so GP reports are not required I'm assuming? What's the poin of the Medicals if there are no findings and they still want full reports??!

That is what i said, i have IBS, so took all the information regarding appointments and prescriptions with me to the medical, (which cost me £20 to get from GP) he put it all on forms. My medical was all clear nothing wrong with me, but they still want full report on a condition that is managed by exercise and diet.
I suppose all this is about how determined we are to get to NZ, It like a test to see how much you want it. Well thats the way i am choosing to look at these many set backs we have had throughout this whole process.
Old Feb 17th 2011, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

theRices is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rachelb82
That is what i said, i have IBS, so took all the information regarding appointments and prescriptions with me to the medical, (which cost me £20 to get from GP) he put it all on forms. My medical was all clear nothing wrong with me, but they still want full report on a condition that is managed by exercise and diet. (£50 for full report)
I suppose all this is about how determined we are to get to NZ, It like a test to see how much you want it. Well thats the way i am choosing to look at these many set backs we have had throughout this whole process.
I've got crohns, during my last check up (only have them every 12mths as it is well controlled with no flare ups since diagnosis ) I told my consultant we were hopefully emigrating so he put that and some extra info in his letter to my GP, I took that and my diagnosis report to the medical we had last month and copies of the letters are attached to my medicals, so I hoping that will be sufficient. Sent our ITA on Monday... I hate waiting
Old Feb 17th 2011, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by theRices
I've got crohns, during my last check up (only have them every 12mths as it is well controlled with no flare ups since diagnosis ) I told my consultant we were hopefully emigrating so he put that and some extra info in his letter to my GP, I took that and my diagnosis report to the medical we had last month and copies of the letters are attached to my medicals, so I hoping that will be sufficient. Sent our ITA on Monday... I hate waiting
Yeah me too waiting sucks, want to get things moving, flights, containers, leaving parties etc but stuck in limbo until they say yes. we are have a date end of Oct beginning of Nov just waiting for the all clear.
took 3 days for them to acknowledge receipt of application.
wait a month and email if you don't hear anything, response was quick for us, just not the response we were hoping for.