Should i submit EOI?

Old Jan 9th 2009, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

fahadkhan389 will become famous soon enoughfahadkhan389 will become famous soon enough
Default Should i submit EOI?

I have 120 total score after completing my online EOI which are as:

age=30
Qualification=BS computer engineering + MBA in Mkt
Profession=Quality assurance(4+ years of exp)
IELTS=6.5 avg

i dont have any employment offer letter from NZ as every company requires NZ work visa to give job offer to applicant.

i dont have a totol of 140 that my EOI to be selected automatically from the pool and i want to get residence visa...

i have followinf 2 queries:
1)Can some body suggest me what is the chances in my case to get ITA to apply for residence visa??should i for for this??Job offer letter is essential to get residence visa?

2)what is fees for EOI and residence visa

best regards
Fahad
Old Jan 11th 2009, 12:37 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Should i submit EOI?

I take it these points are without points for your degree.

As previously stated, you should check your degree with NZQA first as it is not on the list of recognised qualifications because you obtained this in Pakistan.

Please see YOUR OTHER THREAD

i dont have any employment offer letter from NZ as every company requires NZ work visa to give job offer to applicant.
Not strictly true. NZ companies are happy to offer jobs to those overseas people they feel have the necessary qualifications and experience to fill a vacancy in the NZ employment market.

Job offer letter is NOT essential for PR to be granted.

In my opinion, and it is only an opinion , your first move is to get the NZQA assessment of your qualifications.

Fees
can be found on the NZIS website.

Last edited by BEVS; Jan 11th 2009 at 12:39 pm. Reason: TWEAK
Old Jan 11th 2009, 3:02 pm
JBS
Just Joined

JBS is an unknown quantity at this point

I gained about 120 points as well.

Anybody knows how long it will take after you submit EOI?

Cheers
Old Jan 11th 2009, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

kimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by JBS
I gained about 120 points as well.

Anybody knows how long it will take after you submit EOI?

Cheers
It all depends on when the next lot are picked out. Its every 2weeks that they get picked. Ours got picked straight away but we then had to wait nearly 3weeks until we got our ITA!

Good luck too you!