shelf life of medicals

Old Dec 23rd 2007, 5:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute
Default shelf life of medicals

I know the medicals last for 3 months but is that the date of the actual medical or when you receive it back? I ask cos my b/f has his done 4 weeks ago and due to the doc needing a letter from his gp which has only just happened and the panel doc now being on holiday till the new year, that is over a month wasted if we have to count from the date of the actual medical examination.
Old Dec 24th 2007, 12:30 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: shelf life of medicals

Originally Posted by cappuccino View Post
I know the medicals last for 3 months but is that the date of the actual medical or when you receive it back? I ask cos my b/f has his done 4 weeks ago and due to the doc needing a letter from his gp which has only just happened and the panel doc now being on holiday till the new year, that is over a month wasted if we have to count from the date of the actual medical examination.
Medical has to be submiited to NZIS within 3 months of being carried out