setback - send us a hug

Old May 14th 2007, 3:36 pm
Forum Regular

Amber and Chris is just really niceAmber and Chris is just really niceAmber and Chris is just really niceAmber and Chris is just really niceAmber and Chris is just really niceAmber and Chris is just really niceAmber and Chris is just really niceAmber and Chris is just really nice
Unhappy setback - send us a hug

My Skilled migrant EOI has been (very pleasantly and with kindest regards) REJECTED. Apparently my management experience (2 yrs) is not "skilled" and nor does my management job in NZ require any "specific management experience" ??? And my jolly old cambridge degree don't amount to any points neither, doncha know! I don't know if I can now add my spouse to my "work" EOI (as we have now been espoused long enough) or whether I have to reapply and $$$ again for a spousal visa. I also don't know if this will have an effect on the temp. work visa I am RIGHT in the MIDDLE of applying for - the embassy gets the application TODAY, just as the EOI has been thrown out. Timing!!!

We're not asking for answers or ideas. Just a hug.
Old May 14th 2007, 4:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

jennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: setback - send us a hug

Originally Posted by Amber and Chris

Hu-u-u-uge hugs!
Old May 14th 2007, 4:15 pm
mrs want2gonow

just sam will become famous soon enoughjust sam will become famous soon enough

i am so sorry to hear that, we have yet to put in our eoi and i can tell that is one thing i fear , rejection have a hug and some karma, sam
Old May 14th 2007, 4:35 pm
If u see Sid, tell 'im...

Location: Ex of Hucknall and Mansfield, Notts and now in Manly, Whangaparaoa, just North of Auckland!
sirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond repute

Take a deep breath, count to 10 and put your thinking caps on for where to go now.

In the meantime, here's a hug and some karma coming your way
Old May 14th 2007, 4:52 pm
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of

We're not asking for answers or ideas. Just a hug.[/QUOTE]

HUG
Old May 14th 2007, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

Amber and Chris is just really niceAmber and Chris is just really niceAmber and Chris is just really niceAmber and Chris is just really niceAmber and Chris is just really niceAmber and Chris is just really niceAmber and Chris is just really niceAmber and Chris is just really nice

Thanks for the hugs, folks. Karma sent to all.
Old May 14th 2007, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

shell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant future

A BIG HUG FROM US TOO
Old May 14th 2007, 7:13 pm
It Was Here This Morning

Want2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really nice

My Skilled migrant EOI has been (very pleasantly and with kindest regards) REJECTED. Apparently my management experience (2 yrs) is not "skilled" and nor does my management job in NZ require any "specific management experience" ??? And my jolly old cambridge degree don't amount to any points neither, doncha know! I don't know if I can now add my spouse to my "work" EOI (as we have now been espoused long enough) or whether I have to reapply and $$$ again for a spousal visa. I also don't know if this will have an effect on the temp. work visa I am RIGHT in the MIDDLE of applying for - the embassy gets the application TODAY, just as the EOI has been thrown out. Timing!!!

BIG HUGS
Old May 14th 2007, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

phil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to behold

We just came out on a 3 year work visa and are now applying for residency, it is easier to sort out jobs and make sure you meet the criteria when you are over here. Stick with the work permit come over and take it from there.
Old May 14th 2007, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice

More hugs - hope it works out for you! Karma sent too.
Old May 14th 2007, 9:47 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Setback Karma as a hug for you.

As your job is not encompassed by the long/immediate shortages list according to NZIS , your NZ employer should either be acredited or will need to show NZIS that there is no NZ resident for the job, as I am sure you know.
Old May 14th 2007, 11:46 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Don't let this put you off;there's more than one way to skin the proverbial cat!!

Hugs, karma and lots of luck to you both