Selected Whats Next Now ?

Old Nov 17th 2010, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light
Default Selected Whats Next Now ?

Hi Every One. After Spending One and Half Years time and About 100 Thousands PKR on Australian Immigration (Which results nothing Except total Loss) I have decided to move NZ.

I have submitted my EOI on 4th Nov and have been checked today about the status it says Selected.

I had claimed 150 Points in EOI, But i am afraid that they might will not accept all claimed points.

Age 25
Qualification 50
Q. in Area of Abslt Skill Shortage 10
Spouse Qualification 20 (But have not did IELTS, But she studied 4 years in Higher Sec in Eng Medium Institution and Teaching for Last 6 years in an English Medium School as Sec School Teacher)

Experience 30 (Total 10 Years Experience out of which 7 years experience is before the Recognized qualification based on a Diploma)

Experience in Area of Abslt Skill Shortage 15.

Your Comments and Advises are needed please.
and What is Next step now ?
Old Nov 22nd 2010, 12:33 pm
Banned

robbyarg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Selected Whats Next Now ?

It's sad to hear of your time and money wasted on Australia. It's always great to get some migration advice. Some people can do that for 180AU (like Peter Moss) and be ok if not great for Australia. For NZ, NZ Imaginne is not that good, but can accurately calculate your points. I hope you have an IQA from NZQA.

Anyway, they selected. They will do a prelim check and then issue an ITA. Wait for this in about a week or fortnight, and if you get the ITA, then you should apply. Your EOI points look good according to how you describe. But the best is to go for the agent. NZ Imaginne charges at about 250 NZ Dollars for advice.

Other than that READ the immigration site, work out points and post to the forum and see if someone can help.

Originally Posted by FriendForEver
Hi Every One. After Spending One and Half Years time and About 100 Thousands PKR on Australian Immigration (Which results nothing Except total Loss) I have decided to move NZ.

I have submitted my EOI on 4th Nov and have been checked today about the status it says Selected.

I had claimed 150 Points in EOI, But i am afraid that they might will not accept all claimed points.

Age 25
Qualification 50
Q. in Area of Abslt Skill Shortage 10
Spouse Qualification 20 (But have not did IELTS, But she studied 4 years in Higher Sec in Eng Medium Institution and Teaching for Last 6 years in an English Medium School as Sec School Teacher)

Experience 30 (Total 10 Years Experience out of which 7 years experience is before the Recognized qualification based on a Diploma)

Experience in Area of Abslt Skill Shortage 15.

Your Comments and Advises are needed please.
and What is Next step now ?