Selected from pool

Old Nov 27th 2007, 5:44 pm
Just Joined

sylvania will become famous soon enoughsylvania will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Selected from pool

Originally Posted by andrewmenet
I just logged onto my EOI area on the NZI site....

Congratulations.
We are very pleased to confirm that your Expression of Interest has been selected from the Pool for further consideration.
We will conduct some preliminary checks of the information you have provided to determine whether your claim is accurate. Following this checking, you may be invited to apply for residence in New Zealand.
We wish you all the best with your Expression of Interest.

Does any one know what what preliminary checks do they do and how long does it take to get the ITA paperwork??
Hi I was selected from the pool on the 10th October and received ITA by signed for post Friday 23rd November, not sure what checks were done Andrea
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 5:00 am

Tan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond repute

Slightly off the path of the immigration topic but...baby two arrived safe and sound on Friday. A little boy

All is well...and ITA and police checks have arrived too, so Hamilton here we come...off to get the little bundle of joys passport photos done today. Medicals a.s.a.p and then there's nothing stopping us!!!!

Hope all are well...

oh - forgot to say - Police checks sent 11th Oct and received back 1st Dec.

T

Last edited by Tan0410; Dec 3rd 2007 at 5:05 am.
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 5:07 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Welcome to the world Baby No.2
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations T.

Alison & family
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 9:12 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Awwwwwwwwwww Welcome to the planet, litle baby boy.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 2:29 pm

Tan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all .... so far so good So much has happened in the last six weeks that I don't think we'll come back down to earth till we reach NZ

Sorry that I haven't been that conversational on the forum yet....hoping to up the contributions once I've settled into a routine with the new fella

In the mean time I do have a question that I hope someone can help me with...for our ITA we are sending all the original documents, along with the requested copies of each.

However, we also need to send either the original or certified copies of our police checks to our respective employers. Was wondering if anyone had an easy solution to getting something certified...needs to be a court registrar/ lawyer/solicitor or something like that?...but not sure how to go about this easily/cheaply as all I want is two signatures. Any ideas?

Thanks
Tan
Old Dec 4th 2007, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

over50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really nice

Hi Tan,
Congratulations on the new baby, make sure he isnt smiling when the photo gets taken....he hehehehe.... good luck on your move.
Dee and Steve
Old Dec 5th 2007, 3:27 am

Hi

First passport photos so bad I made hubby take us back to shop for a second session...you think i'd have better things to do!

Couldn't do it to the little mite...I mean five years is a long time to be looking at yourself screaming

Tan