Selected - EOI Checks

Old Nov 3rd 2009, 7:23 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Selected - EOI Checks

Originally Posted by Sambellina
Your mutts will be well travelled then by the time they arrive in NZ aye! ha ha! They'll be in doggy heaven!

Crikey, I thought NZIS would be satisfied with a few household bills, never mind marriage certificates! We don't have joint bank accounts or anything! eek! ha ha! I suppose this will be another hurdle on the long journey that is emigration!

How's your application going? When do you go out there?
Well two of them are old so I doubt they will still be with us when and if we go but Jesse is young though handicapped (we don't know what happened to her as we found her like that, she obviously has some sort of neurological damage ) should be making the move with us. The huge problem is that Egypt is not on the NZ list of rabies controlled countries so we'll have to live in a rabies controlled country for 6 months to get her in!

As for our application: our EOI was selected, then deselected, then reselected and now we're waiting on NZQA to have everything assessed

You're right about the hurdles, there are many! Good luck with yours
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 10:08 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Sambellina
Yep, we are flying out April / May next year. I have a 2 year working visa arranged and my partner is going to extend his holiday visa to 9 months.
What sort of working visa ? Do you mean working holiday visa?
Old Nov 4th 2009, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

Sambellina has a brilliant futureSambellina has a brilliant futureSambellina has a brilliant futureSambellina has a brilliant futureSambellina has a brilliant futureSambellina has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by BEVS
What sort of working visa ? Do you mean working holiday visa?
Hi Bevs, yep, I meant a 2 year working holiday visa. Why?